• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Grace Curley Show: 2A Tuesday with Toby Leary

Will Toby be addressing the FOPA issue? @Cape Gun Works
Show starting now.

Hey Guy's sorry I am just seeing these comments. I am not sure what part of this you think I am in error on...I have consistently said you are allowed safe passage through restrictive states and recommended "running the gauntlet" I.E. fill up in MA before you leave and get to a state that is not as restrictive for any stops necessary. Also I have been consistent that weapons must be secured properly...Did I misspeak somewhere along the line?

Hey Guy's sorry I am just seeing these comments. I am not sure what part of this you think I am in error on...I have consistently said you are allowed safe passage through restrictive states and recommended "running the gauntlet" I.E. fill up in MA before you leave and get to a state that is not as restrictive for any stops necessary. Also I have been consistent that weapons must be secured properly...Did I misspeak somewhere along the line?
Not sure. I've never heard you say anything to the contrary. Someone brought it up, a page or 2 back. Maybe they'll speak on it, to clear it up.

Toby did you answer my question about bulk gun sales? I may have missed it. Or does Jarrod have me blocked? 😂

Back
Top Bottom