• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Grace Curley Show: 2A Tuesday with Toby Leary

I’m convinced they are now ignoring my texts and messages. Taylor probably had me blocked. [laugh]

I’m convinced they are now ignoring my texts and messages.
(I'm not sure there are always bounce messages, but)
every few weeks or months I redo the
"text 'HOWIE' to 63566"/"text 'GRACE' to 63566" rigamarole
to be sure my number doesn't fall off the text line whitelist.

Taylor probably had me blocked. [laugh]
He's probably up all night sanitizing the text feed
to keep Howie from discovering what he said...
[rofl]

He's probably up all night sanitizing the text feed
to keep Howie from discovering what he said...
[rofl]
This. He must be busy. There are lots of people unhappy with him. I’d like to hear it, at least addressed, by Howie or Taylor himself.

Grace was dressed like trailer park trash. She had her lay me down and blank me shorts on.
Those must be her Drive Howie To The Cape togs.
You were expecting this every day?
DXyh8D2XUAA-_Nx.jpg

They are just on here to sell guns. Not conversation.
Hey guys I didn't even see this thread until now!!! Pretty cool and let me know if you guys want me to talk about something specific...Let me know. I am impressed with how well AHM catalogs the questions! You guys are awesome!
Thanks,
Toby

anyone else notice Howie shilling for TASER and saying how dangerous guns are..... while taking money from Cape Gun Works at the same time

anyone else notice Howie shilling for TASER and saying how dangerous guns are..... while taking money from Cape Gun Works at the same time
He used to trash American made cars, but stopped for a bit when Olsen Cadillac was his sponsor and gave him a free ride.

Same with hunters and gun owners. I believe he saw the light when Barry got in and changed his tune.

Not perfect, but who is. I still listen, but since he had all the cosmetic enhancements and moved to a Florida, he seems more of a beautiful person. Again, I still listen.

Anyone know the story of why Sandy left? I see she is on WRKO on Saturday.

nobody has ever publicly said why Nancy left, She was Dan Rea's producer for a while at WBZ, now I think she is running the Kuhner train wreck in addition to doing an hour on Saturday

She was trying to do something with former fellow WMEX co-worker Joe Shortsleeve but that went nowhere

Radio is a small community, and usually the truth comes out, but everyone has been very tight lipped on why she and Howie went their separate ways.... and I can't believe WMEX was her first choice

She is a very smart and talented lady.

You guys will never in a million years
guess what they sell at Cape Gun Works...

Unfortunately, The ones Howie sells don't come from us. I also hate the phrasing of his ad. I know taser probably wrote it. When I was in the studio, Jared asked if I would read it as they are a sponsor of the poll question, and I had to edit a few lines...LOL.

Thanks for the heads up...apparently I was remembering wrong. I'll try to issue a retraction and update as necessary

Toby

I appreciate what you do for the 2A community in the Commiewealth. I spent 61 years In Ma. and now live in a free state (NH my choice) but still belong to Goal, Comm 2a and donate to Mass Dealers at "The Mill" Standing out front sometimes means you sometimes have to take the slings and arrows. Keep up the good work.

Glen

Unfortunately, The ones Howie sells don't come from us. I also hate the phrasing of his ad. I know taser probably wrote it. ...
(Not being in the market, I haven't memorized the Mass rules, and so ...)
every time I hear the spot I always wonder, "is that spiel Mass-valid?", LOL.

... When I was in the studio, Jared asked if I would read it as they are a sponsor of the poll question, and I had to edit a few lines...LOL.
(I missed that nuance, but) I trust it was a neutral performance, just with added truthiness.

Back
Top Bottom