The FBI has called Jerry Delemus of The 2014 Bunkerville Stand

1. I'd tell them to blow their trumpet-up charges out their ass.

Happened to me freshman year in college, Bentley university police called me down to 'clear some things up'. They put me in interrogation, let me know cameras were rolling and started to drill me. "You're screwed here if you don't work with us. We'll get you kicked out of school for failure to cooperate. You'll never go to another university. Your life will be over, we'll make sure it's a living hell. Just make a statement and sign here, we'll be back in an hour."

Finally came to my senses and said "Hey, I never had my rights read to me and I'm not being charged with anything, right? Ok I'm leaving and calling my lawyer, you can talk to him now."

That was a stressful day, went from being scared little freshman to shaking with anger in the space of a few hours over the whole ordeal. Sure was a good lesson though.

LOL. Bentley campus puh'lease has come a long way in 30 years. Interrogation room?

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/08/14/judge-considering-sanctions-in-bundy-standoff-case-in-nevada/

this isn't good...

Navarro ruled that defendants can’t argue this time that they were acting in self-defense or in the defense of other protesters.

They can’t say they were motivated to drive to southern Nevada from Idaho and Montana after hearing about scuffles involving unarmed Bundy family members and Bureau of Land Management agents using dogs and stun guns.

They can’t refer to criticism by Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval of federal agents for creating what the Republican governor called an “atmosphere of intimidation” in the days before the standoff.

They can’t point to so-called “First Amendment zone” corrals set up for protesters well away from the Bundy ranch; they can’t cite claims of infringement on free-speech and Second Amendment rights; and they can’t refer to the decades in prison they might face if they’re convicted.

“Just because law enforcement is pointing a gun doesn’t mean you get to point one back,” Navarro said Monday.]

This is exactly how federal courts work, and why they sustain convictions over 90% of the time. It's a kangaroo court where they deny the defense any ability to actual present a defense. Any evidence of their innocence is straight up prohibited from being mentioned. If you followed the Silk Road trial, this is precisely what happened. It's tyranny.

[FONT=&amp]The jury did not reach verdicts on four charges against Parker and two charges against Drexler.[/FONT]

This is the second time. Having failed twice to sustain convictions, will the government push for a third trial? How many times do they need to fail to give up? My guess is, seeing as they've successfully denied them bail and have kept them jailed, they don't care too too much if they fail to sustain convictions. They've succeeded enough by ruining their lives.

This is exactly how federal courts work, and why they sustain convictions over 90% of the time. It's a kangaroo court where they deny the defense any ability to actual present a defense. Any evidence of their innocence is straight up prohibited from being mentioned. If you followed the Silk Road trial, this is precisely what happened. It's tyranny.
This right here is the fascism that antifa types should be protesting, if they actually opposed fascism.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I haven't been following this too closely but can someone explain to me why these men are being tried multiple times for the same offense? 5A prohibits the .gov from doing exactly that.

I haven't been following this too closely but can someone explain to me why these men are being tried multiple times for the same offense? 5A prohibits the .gov from doing exactly that.

This is what we are all trying to figure out is if the rule of law has been or is trying to be rewriting. Or it seems they keep picking a new Judge and tossing sh*t at the wall and seeing if it sticks.

I hope our new AG is watching, seems no one is from his office.

Jason.

Acquitted: judge declares mistrial in Bundy case...prosecutorial misconduct

Jurors in Portland, Oregon, acquitted the two Bundy sons of taking over a U.S. wildlife refuge in Oregon for more than a month in early 2016 amid calls for the U.S. government to turn over public land to local control.

In the Nevada case, Navarro faulted federal prosecutors for failing to turn over all evidence to defense attorneys, including records about the conduct of FBI and Bureau of Land Management agents during the standoff.

"The government is obligated to disclose all evidence that might be favorable" to the defense, the judge said.

The case stemmed from an armed confrontation that capped a decadeslong dispute over Cliven Bundy's refusal to pay grazing fees. The 71-year-old rancher says his family has grazed cattle for more than a century in the area and insists public land belongs to states, not the U.S. government.

Related: FBI Agent Charged With Lying About Fatal Oregon Refuge Shooting

Government agents began rounding up his animals. The four on trial were accused of enlisting armed gunmen to force government agents to abandon the effort.

"A mistrial is a very bad result for the government," said Ian Bartrum, a University of Nevada, Las Vegas, law professor who has followed the case closely.

Bartrum had cast the trial as a test of whether U.S. authorities could enforce their own land policy in Western states where the government owns or controls vast expanses.

"It looks even worse because it isn't the sort of jury nullification we've seen before, but actual incompetence (or worse) by the prosecution," Bartrum said in an email. "It certainly erodes a lot of confidence in the federal government's motives."

Acting U.S. Attorney Steven Myhre had no immediate answer about whether prosecutors would retry the case. If so, the Bundys and Payne still would face 15 felony charges including assault and threats against federal officers, firearms counts, obstruction and extortion.

Lol. I don’t think they ever even released the name of the killer. If I recall, the feds even impeded the state investigators and tampered with the scene.

Acquitted: judge declares mistrial in Bundy case...prosecutorial misconduct

Jurors in Portland, Oregon, acquitted the two Bundy sons of taking over a U.S. wildlife refuge in Oregon for more than a month in early 2016 amid calls for the U.S. government to turn over public land to local control.

In the Nevada case, Navarro faulted federal prosecutors for failing to turn over all evidence to defense attorneys, including records about the conduct of FBI and Bureau of Land Management agents during the standoff.

"The government is obligated to disclose all evidence that might be favorable" to the defense, the judge said.

The case stemmed from an armed confrontation that capped a decadeslong dispute over Cliven Bundy's refusal to pay grazing fees. The 71-year-old rancher says his family has grazed cattle for more than a century in the area and insists public land belongs to states, not the U.S. government.

Related: FBI Agent Charged With Lying About Fatal Oregon Refuge Shooting

Government agents began rounding up his animals. The four on trial were accused of enlisting armed gunmen to force government agents to abandon the effort.

"A mistrial is a very bad result for the government," said Ian Bartrum, a University of Nevada, Las Vegas, law professor who has followed the case closely.

Bartrum had cast the trial as a test of whether U.S. authorities could enforce their own land policy in Western states where the government owns or controls vast expanses.

"It looks even worse because it isn't the sort of jury nullification we've seen before, but actual incompetence (or worse) by the prosecution," Bartrum said in an email. "It certainly erodes a lot of confidence in the federal government's motives."

Acting U.S. Attorney Steven Myhre had no immediate answer about whether prosecutors would retry the case. If so, the Bundys and Payne still would face 15 felony charges including assault and threats against federal officers, firearms counts, obstruction and extortion.

Good....and I didn't realize there was any left.

The thing that is most troubling about this is the large number of demonstrated examples of demonstrated corruption within the DoJ/FBI with shenanigans like withholding evidence and such.

It demonstrates extreme bias/desire to convict someone or some persons regardless of what the facts are instead of the equal and fair application of justice and our laws.

The same sorts of shenanigans are apparent in the so called russian collusion investigation, particularly with Weissman who has a history of withholding evidence that demonstrates innocence and despite knowing his targets/victims are innocent he continues to push for charges/conviction and ruining peoples lives.

The manipulation of government and the application of its force is in my opinion the most corrupt and egregious of actions a person can take and is a betrayal of public trust that should be punishable in the same manner as any capitol crime.......because it IS a capitol crime.....these turds are trying to steal these peoples lives/reputations and futures

Who can act on this...?? :rolleyes: What should happen is. The agent who shot and killed LaVoy, that agent should have his day in court, but that will not happen.
sessions_russia_senate_ap_img.jpg

Last edited:
Sue and Jerry could use your support, even if it is a visit or a phone call or a letter. If you do not have contact information please PM me.

Back
Top Bottom