The FBI has called Jerry Delemus of The 2014 Bunkerville Stand

Saw this on Facebook this morning:

BREAKING ALERT
WATCH THIS AT 9AM IT WILL BE A LIVE STREAM OF A NEW HAMPSHIRE ARREST OF A PATRIOT. FBI HAVE ASKED FOR THIS RETIRED MARINE TO COME AND SPEAK WITH THEM.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drjcaBD4ZZQ
The FBI has asked a fellow UP standing patriot, Citizen and all around American hero Jerry Delemus to meet with them to discuss some people involved with in the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge standoff near Burns, Oregon. Jerry visited there a few weeks ago to help the boys leave the refuge unharmed. We think it's possibly a little more like a SET up to arrest Jerry Delemus and bring him in on trumpet up charges stemming from HIS occupation at Bunkerville standoff, While standing up for the Bundy's and fighting the BLM over reach.

Rochester New Hampshire FBI Meets with Jerry Delemus of Bunkerville Standoff
The FBI has called Jerry Delemus of The Bunkerville Stand off or also know as the "Bundy Ranch…
youtube.com

Last edited:
So just being at Bunkerville or Malheur is enough to potentially get you arrested? Am I off base here?

This is how they will pick us off, the hole go time thing to me won't happen like some say it will. They will take us one at a time. Drown you in red tape till your bankrupted and firearm less.

Jason.

So just being at Bunkerville or Malheur is enough to potentially get you arrested? Am I off base here?

We don't know yet. I would assume that if they wanted to arrest him, they'd just have the local PD pull him over for something and take him in.
Jerry and his group are just being cautious and rightly so.

If the FBI had an arrest warrant, they would just go arrest him. They are looking for information and one can only assume that if he is meeting with them, then he will provide it

Talking to the Feds seems to me to be a losing proposition. You aren't going to talk your way out of trouble and you might well talk your way into club fed.

I'm curious why after so long they are acting on whatever personnel intel they gathered from the Bundy Ranch. It's a little unsettling to say the least of what's going on in this country right now.

Like what was said if they had a warrant he would already be in lockup. I have never met him, but I am betting that he is smart enough to have legal counsel with when he meets with the feds. That being said the thing to remember when dealing with federal agents is do not lie to them, That is their catch all. Best thing to say is: "Ladies/Gentlemen (As it maybe or both) I will listen to you, But I have nothing to say to you without first speaking with attorney" That is the go **** yourself comment, and nothing they can say.

And your attorney will likely tell you to STFU. So if you follow your attorney's advice and STFU, what is the point of going to meet with the Feds in the first place?

right, my thoughts exactly. I would think that his lawyer should ask, "Is my client under arrest or do you plan to arrest him? If not, we have nothing to say."

If the FBI had an arrest warrant, they would just go arrest him. They are looking for information and one can only assume that if he is meeting with them, then he will provide it

Talking to the Feds seems to me to be a losing proposition. You aren't going to talk your way out of trouble and you might well talk your way into club fed.

both of these. very hard.

Oh I'm sure. They want to stuff him in the interrogation room for 8 hours.

This happened to someone I know who was a witness to a crime. A couple days later, she went outside for something and disappeared. Her car was still there and her husband had no idea what happened to her. She didn't have her phone with her. Just vanished for half a day.

Turns out the cops came to ask her some questions about what she saw and suckered her into going to the station to "help out"

They harassed and threatened her for hours and intimidated her out of leaving or calling anyone. Just to see if they could squeeze anything out of her.

Unless you are in cuffs, never go anywhere with the cops or Feds. If you witness something and want to help, do it on your front porch with a witness that you trust.

This happened to someone I know who was a witness to a crime. A couple days later, she went outside for something and disappeared. Her car was still there and her husband had no idea what happened to her. She didn't have her phone with her. Just vanished for half a day.

Turns out the cops came to ask her some questions about what she saw and suckered her into going to the station to "help out"

They harassed and threatened her for hours and intimidated her out of leaving or calling anyone. Just to see if they could squeeze anything out of her.

Unless you are in cuffs, never go anywhere with the cops or Feds. If you witness something and want to help, do it on your front porch with a witness that you trust.

Happened to me freshman year in college, Bentley university police called me down to 'clear some things up'. They put me in interrogation, let me know cameras were rolling and started to drill me. "You're screwed here if you don't work with us. We'll get you kicked out of school for failure to cooperate. You'll never go to another university. Your life will be over, we'll make sure it's a living hell. Just make a statement and sign here, we'll be back in an hour."

Finally came to my senses and said "Hey, I never had my rights read to me and I'm not being charged with anything, right? Ok I'm leaving and calling my lawyer, you can talk to him now."

That was a stressful day, went from being scared little freshman to shaking with anger in the space of a few hours over the whole ordeal. Sure was a good lesson though.

Things are running On Schedule....Obama's Schedule.

Or your lawyer's office. With a video camera running.

That can work either way. If you are ultimately charged with something, such tactics look really bad to a jury.

If you are just a witness to a crime and not a suspect for any conceivable reason, I think it's fine to give a statement without a lawyer present. If your last name is not Avery, you should be fine.

If they try and coerce you into the station, it's time to lawyer up.

Back
Top Bottom