The FBI has called Jerry Delemus of The 2014 Bunkerville Stand

I guess it's possible, but I've never heard of a witness statement used against the witness when it was given in good faith. It would depend on the situation. It's a well known fact (even discussed in police academies) that witnesses see different things under stress. They even have training exercises where you look at a stack of statements from a crime scene and try to develop a suspect from the conflicting reports.

Being wrong is only a crime if it is intentional and no DA could ever prove it was intentional unless you had some connection to the crime beyond "wrong place, wrong time"

If I saw a murder on the street for instance or was present during a bank robbery, no harm can come from a statement.

If it was something vague that you could potentially get sucked into, then a lawyer would be a smart move.

Use the hillary statement. "I don't recall."

Why don't they just shoot him in cold blood? That's been working out so well for them so far and it's not like they'll be held responsible for it by the people

Who says they won't?

I think I might send the guy a letter. His actions are what we've all thought doing on here - he stood up to the Feds and is now seeing the dark side.

And yet the real criminals that looted and robed on TV mind you in Baltimore run free. This man is sent to a cage for just speaking the truth about a over sized federal government. Yet he served this country and defended the constitution and he is treated like a dog boggles, the mind.
Jason.

What they are doing is a form of mental torture. He has yet to be convicted of anything, Has not shown that he is a flight risk. Yet he is being getting this kind of treatment which is a clear violation of the 8th Amendment of the Bill Of Rights.

All I can say is Stand By folks this the plan they have for all of us that won't go along with the program.

1930's era Nazi Germany 2.0!

As many of my fans know, I love visuals [smile]

anp2.gif

Last edited:
Update from Sue.

Monday, April 4th, 10:00pm
Jerry went to court today at 3:00 pm PST. His lawyer called me to say that the judge ruled against a detention hearing. Now there will be an appeal. It will take a few weeks to properly prepare for the appeal to District court. Attorney Smith informed me that Jerry was doing really well and that he looked good and was smiling. He walked in laughing with the US Marshall. Jerry has been given bedding and is comfortable now. I went to the commissary and got him a bunch of goodies for this coming week. He was also given the opportunity to either move to the general population or stay in solitary. He chose to stay in solitary because he has a better chance of calling out. This is from his lawyer, I will confirm when he calls me next. For now, just know that Jerry is doing well. Remember, he's a Marine and a survivor and a caring man. It's easy to see and I'm sure people around him can tell.
I'll keep you posted.
God bless you all.
Sue

I'm not sure how many are planning on dropping him a note. It doesn't have to be a love letter. It could just be "You're not alone"
or "You're in our thoughts".
Put yourself in his place. I personally would find some solace in getting this kind of mail.

Update from Sue.

I'm not sure how many are planning on dropping him a note. It doesn't have to be a love letter. It could just be "You're not alone"
or "You're in our thoughts".
Put yourself in his place. The FBIwould get a raging boner by getting this kind of information about his support system.

Keep in mind, all correspondence in and out of jail/prison is read by the administrators. Information, be it useful or not, will be kept and used at some point. Against you, against him, and against others.
Where dafuq is your tinfoil hat when it's actually the right time to wear it?

Keep in mind, all correspondence in and out of jail/prison is read by the administrators. Information, be it useful or not, will be kept and used at some point. Against you, against him, and against others.

IMO there is a huge difference in saying "I'm ready to stand with you" and "I'm keeping you in my thoughts" or "praying for you"
If they want to come after me for that, they are welcome to. I'll put some meat on the grill. Pork probably, or would they consider that cannibalism?

All this proves is that LE, and the .gov they protect, are cowards. They won't do anything when confronted by a group of equally armed Citizens. But they're more than willing to pick you off, one by one, when they are in superior numbers and feeling mightier than thou......

Us vs Them is real, whether or not you want to admit it.

Last edited:
All this proves is that LE, and the .gov they protect, are cowards. They won't do anything when confronted by a group of equally armed Citizens. But they're more than willing to pick you off, one by one, when they are in superior numbers and feeling mightier than thou......

Us vs Them is real, whether or not you want to admit it.

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck."

A word of caution, When you write, pick your words carefully as the "Screws" will be opening his mail before he gets it. This is standard procedure for jails and prisons.
"Screws"? Does your knowledge of prison operation come from 1930s gangster movies?

Very little correspondence into or out of jail/prison is actually read. The volume makes it it impossible to read it all, given limits on staffing.

There are watch lists of people of high interest, and all their correspondence is forwarded to the intelligence section for review. Even there, it's mostly just scanned for buzzwords. None of it is read in depth, unless it's forwarded to DoJ for special cases.

I know the FBI has a raging hard one for everything and everyone Bundy-related. But I doubt they think there is anything of value in people sending well-wishes to Jerry.

"Screws"? Does your knowledge of prison operation come from 1930s gangster movies?

Very little correspondence into or out of jail/prison is actually read. The volume makes it it impossible to read it all, given limits on staffing.

There are watch lists of people of high interest, and all their correspondence is forwarded to the intelligence section for review. Even there, it's mostly just scanned for buzzwords. None of it is read in depth, unless it's forwarded to DoJ for special cases.

I know the FBI has a raging hard one for everything and everyone Bundy-related. But I doubt they think there is anything of value in people sending well-wishes to Jerry.

I worked in the Norfolk County (MA) HoC and Jail until I got my civil service job in 1987. We were called screws then. All mail was thoroughly read and searched (at least back 30 years ago). The sheriff will look like a buffoon if an escape plan is worked out with people on the outside via mail. It was read and the envelope was checked for contraband, every piece. Any of the current guys care to comment on any changes??

A word of caution, When you write, pick your words carefully as the "Screws" will be opening his mail before he gets it. This is standard procedure for jails and prisons.

I worked in the Norfolk County (MA) HoC and Jail until I got my civil service job in 1987. We were called screws then. All mail was thoroughly read and searched (at least back 30 years ago). The sheriff will look like a buffoon if an escape plan is worked out with people on the outside via mail. It was read and the envelope was checked for contraband, every piece. Any of the current guys care to comment on any changes??

I just retired two years ago, so my experience is current enough. ;)

Staffing ratios are lower now than they were 30 years ago. Administration and policy compliance takes precedence over operations.

Considering recent events in NH, I very much think otherwise.

That can work either way. If you are ultimately charged with something, such tactics look really bad to a jury.

Lol, not sure if serious. Covering your own ass is not a crime. It also sends a message that you're not trucking around and will not tolerate being
screwed with.

-Mike

Another update from Sue.
I haven't formally asked her if I can repost what she put's up so I'll just give some highlights.

I spoke with Jerry late yesterday and then had the opportunity to talk again today. When he calls he gets to call back two and three times so we talk for 30 to 45 minutes (15 minutes per call). It's always a thrill when the phone rings and I see his number. We miss each other so very much. He is still in isolation which he has chosen because of the risk of being released into the general population. So that means 23 hours in his cell with one out to walk around a little and make phone calls. He doesn't go outside, just outside of his cell. One of the other inmates slipped him an oatmeal cookie today, the hands and feet of Jesus are everywhere. Brotherly kindness goes such a long way when the chips are really down. He's getting some sleep and I am hoping his commissary package arrives tomorrow for him. He says he's in pretty good spirits and he's doing lots of Bible study. He also received two letters from people we don't even know. There's a group of people out west who have organized to write letters and send cards to all the Cowboys. He choked up reading them to me. It means so much when people reach out like that.

I still haven't heard from Jerry's attorney Smith as to when appeal will be heard. Please keep praying. If the prosecution can't prove danger to the community then Jerry could come home and await trial at home. Wouldn't that be grand?!
I'll keep you posted and let you know if anything changes.
His address is :
Gerald DeLemus 15263049
2190 East Mesquite Avenue
Pahrump, NV 89060

God bless you all and thank you again. We love you all.
Sue D.

Last edited:
Cliven Bundy again denied the right to the attorney of his choice

http://www.utahstandardnews.com/cliven-bundy-denied-right-attorney-choice/

In a two-page order, Gloria Navarro said she will not allow Klayman into the high-profile criminal case until he can give her proof that “ethical disciplinary proceedings” against him in Washington, D.C., have been resolved in his favor.
Klayman, the founder of the Washington-based public interest groups Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, is known for his tenacious pursuit of litigation, mostly in support of a wide range of conservative and libertarian issues.
He filed a petition to enter the Bundy case last month, but Navarro denied his request, questioning his candidness with her about the outcome of the disciplinary proceedings.
http://www.utahstandardnews.com/cliven-bundy-denied-right-attorney-choice/

Trial date for DeLemus, others in ranching standoff moved to next year

http://www.nh1.com/news/update-tria...hers-in-ranching-standoff-moved-to-next-year/

A federal judge has set the trial date for the 19 defendants of the Bundy ranching standoff in 2014, including New Hampshire's Gerald DeLemus. Two years ago rancher Cliven Bundy and 18 others including DeLemus are accused of conducting an armed standoff against the government in a fight over land. Since then, DeLemus and other defendants have been moved multiple times over the past year leading up to a trial start date.
U.S. Magistrate Judge Peggy Leen said in a written order on Tuesday that it'll take time to prepare for trial involving 19 defendants, more than 30 government witnesses and an exceptionally large amount of evidence.

OK. I've officially received permission to post her updates.
For those interested, I will be posting them as I get them.
Here is what's been going on so far.

Thursday, 21st, 2016 10:00am
As of yesterday morning Wednesday April 20th, 2016 Jerry DeLemus was allowed to move into the general population at Henderson Detention Center. Jerry is with Ammon & Dave Bundy and Pete Santilli. Ryan Bundy requested release into the general population also but for whatever reason his request was denied. Ryan is having a really hard time in isolation so please pray for him and if there is anyone out there who has sway in any way please try to help him get released into the general population. I'm not sure what the story is with Cliven but I believe he is also still in isolation.
Jerry seems much happier there, you all know how social he is and how much he loves people. He says he has a lot more "freedom" (if you can call it that) because he is not as much at the mercy of the guards. He spends a lot more time outside his cell and he has a young Christian man who is his cell mate. You can bet that there is a whole lot of praying going on in there.
I was able to speak with his briefly yesterday after his move but the call was cut short for some reason. I'm sure he'll call me today so I'll get "the rest of the story" then. Please continue to write him letters, he just loves them (more than you know).

I've had a few requests for Jerry's address again so here it is. Please feel free to write him whenever possible. He has told me that if you use a sticker address label they cut it off so that he doesn't know your return address. He wants to write back to you all so please write your return address either on the envelope or in your letters.

FYI, he has been moved.
The new address is

Gerald DeLemus 15263049
Pahrump, NV 89060

She asks that people share this knowledge and get the word out.
SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE!
The judges and courts are desperate to keep this knowledge from the people. With knowledge comes power! This possibly some of the most powerful information you can learn about and tell others about! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
13233056_10154854521409392_8167761258755647370_n.jpg

May 19 at 6:54pm
Thought you all might like an update on Jerry. First of all I would like to say THANK YOU to all of you who are so wonderful to help us in our terrible time of need. Really I feel like a broken record but I can't express adequately enough just how much your loving and patriotic support means to me and to Jerry. I thank God for you all every day many times a day. May God bless you all.

So here goes.
After hearing from all of you when Jerry first arrived at Henderson Detention Center and was abused and treated so poorly, the prison seemed to work on improving the treatment he was getting and was asked by prison personnel (in so many words) if he could please let people know that his treatment had improved. And it had; up until the beginning of May. Now one of the guards who has been rotated into Jerry's "quadrant?" is keeping all the men in until he darn well decides he wants to let them out so they are all in lock down mode for many hours more than normal and the schedule is unpredictable. Jerry says it is very frustrating for all the inmates and is breeding dissension. There seems to be no rhyme nor reason which is out of the Nazi handbook to break people's spirits. What is so difficult about a regular schedule which is comforting and healthy? It's time to start calling the Henderson Detention Center again about this treatment of our innocent Patriots who are neither a flight risk nor a danger to society, who are being detained unjustly. This is a travesty. Also I have sent a Christian journal to Jerry and someone else has sent Bibles to him and the prison is refusing to give him his Religious articles. That is a clear violation of his Religious rights and freedom! Our illustrious federal penal system at it's "best" NOT. Your calls and complaints and outrage on social media made a difference before perhaps it might again. This picture is a sketch Jerry did of his 8' x 12' cell. This is where our loving Patriots are right now!
Despite all of this Jerry remains strong and his spirits are pretty good. He loves the Lord and is teaching people about Jesus and the Bible and teaching people how to pray. Wherever you go God goes before you and Jerry and I are both solid on that comforting fact. Solid on the Rock.
Keep the faith and please continue your good works. Jerry and I love you all and we look forward to the future with hope in our hearts. Thank you all again, we know who wins in the end.
Sincerely,
Sue DeLemus
P.S. If you think you have Constitutional rights just try exercising them and see where you end up. (Reference the above picture)
P.P.S. The FBI is tracking all of these posts and they are tapping my phones and tracking my every move. Hi Phil Christiana, sleep well at night?

May 20 at 7:19pm ·

I spoke with Jerry about 4 hours ago and was told that they are still being kept in most of the day with no reason offered. He describes it in terms of being treated as sub-human. Dehumanizing is what enemies do to each other these really are Nazi tactics. Please don't kid yourselves. David Bundy is still in massive pain and suffering. He is at times having to lie on the floor. Jerry gave him all of his ibuprofen. Kidney stones, if bad enough can do permanent damage and can be lethal if left untreated. I heard that the Marshall's were doing something about this but Jerry is saying that he sees no evidence of any changes to Dave's treatment or the treatment of any of the Political prisoners. The innocent men. This is torture. They took a urine sample and then lost it, then they took a second sample and the nurse complained bitterly about having to handle it. REALLY??? WTHECK! I feel so helpless. This is FYI. Hey Phil Christiana, why don't you do something to help?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I can't believe these guys are being treated like hardened criminals. I guess when you cross that line you really piss off the government and not only that this administration. I mean just two weeks ago REAL bad guys were pardon by our king, yet these guys rot. Mind boggling?????

Jason.

May 22, 2016 Sunday
Well Jerry called around 10:45am EST. He put David Bundy on the phone. Dave said he's feeling a bit better today but he still feels sick. Apparently the calls made them wake up enough to send the head nurse to see Dave. They have told him that they have found nothing in his urine samples that would indicate kidney stones. That being said, I suffered from kidney stones that required surgery back in 2013. What happens is that as the stones get bigger they can float around and then as the urine exits the kidney by the ureter the stone(s) blocks the opening in the kidney and that causes the pain and cramping that comes and goes. As the stones get bigger they also agrievate the kidneys. I had mine for several years until they finally got the best of me and I had to go to the Dr. I asked David what he was feeling. He says it's in his right side and that the pain starts in the front of his right side but then when it's bad he feels it going to his back and the pain is terrible. I can say from experience that that is a description of the pain I was in. The nurse has told him that if the pain returns, and it will, that he needs to let them know and they will take him to a doctor. I asked him if he were home right now would he have already gone to the hospital and his answer was a solid YES! How long does this man have to suffer before he is seen by a doctor?! The nurses aren't able to do more than give him Motrin (they gave him one dose!). This is still a very bad situation. Whatever is going on with Dave Bundy, it's bad and the lack of medical care is outrageous and unacceptable! When the pain comes on it can be so bad that you experience nausea. The first time it happened to me I couldn't calm down and was really scared because it was so bad. I have uplifting news from Jerry but this is too important to get out. I'll update you later on Jerry, right now we need to help David Bundy!
God bless you all.

May 24, 2016
6:00pm
Jerry has been moved to Pahrump! Today!
He called me earlier from Henderson and then I got his latest call stating that he is now in Nevada Southern Detention Center which is a privately owned prison.
His mailing address is:
Gerald DeLemus 15263049
Pahrump, NV 89060
http://facilities/nevada-southern-detention-center
Please send him a note or a letter! This is so upsetting for us right now. We'll see how things are once the dust settles. Right now I have to go to the nearest Western Union because it's the ONLY way to put money into his commissary!

May 24 at 6:08pm ·

Jerry's commissary is being sent to me on a debt card. Jerry's stuff followed him. They are allowed a total of 6 books so he has a couple of Bibles, he finally got the Journal I got for him, his Concordance and a couple of other books. I'm not sure which ones. He has to put in a request to get his sneakers back. They are limited to ordering only $50.00 per week and they have to do the ordering themselves. The only way they can have any money put on their commissary is through Western Union. The information you need to send money to Jerry is to:
Trust CCA, TN
account #: DeLemus 5188193
I had the woman at the Western Union desk help me and it worked.
Jerry says it's going to be okay and he seems okay with the move. He says he has friends in there and that he got a warm welcome. They are not in separate cells, instead they are all in a huge 100' x 100' hall with bunks. I can't remember if he said there were 40 or 80 bunks. There's not much privacy but it's not too bad. He's excited to start a big prayer group so keep praying for him and all those who are at Pahrump.
God bless you all! I'll keep you posted.
Love you all,
Sue

May 25, 2016
Just a quick update. Jerry called about 2 hours ago. He says that the atmosphere at Nevada Southern Detention Center in Pahrump is a little more laid back. (Odd term to hear). He said that they have a Dr. Office in the prison and that they checked Dave Bundy right away. They gave him an injection of some medication that is supposed to help move kidney stones and Dave said that he thinks he passed a stone either last night or this morning (I can't remember exactly what Jerry told me). I've heard that if you pass one you know it. Dave said that he was surprised to be able to move around and wait in the Dr.'s office without being shackled. Apparently the inmates are given more trust and dignity in Pahrump even though they are in a barracks. If they get "locked down" for any reason they just have to go to their bunk (or rack as Jerry puts it). He sounds more relaxed and happier and he says the head games they were playing in Henderson don't seem to be played in Pahrump. Respect and dignity go a long way. He still has to send a request to get his sneakers back but other than that his things did travel with him. He was allowed to keep his envelopes and writing paper which he is really happy about. The other thing that's really nice (considering) is that for $35.00 the inmates can purchase small radios that also have flash lights in them. That was the first thing he purchased so that he can listen to the news. For him being news deprived is a tough one. Not only that but they have trouble telling the time of day. With the radio he'll know the time of day. In Henderson (or any of the other of the Detention Centers) he couldn't really tell what time it was which is disorienting at the very least. Apparently writing materials are not counted as spent money for the commissary. Meaning that Jerry can purchase envelopes and paper and can still spend his full $50.00 per week.
I am going to repost his mailing address:
Gerald DeLemus 15263049
Pahrump, NV 89060
The only way to send money to commissary is through Western Union
Account number: 5188193 DeLemus
Trust CCA, TN
Thanks so much for all of your prayers and support. We appreciate you all so much.
Love you all.
Sue and Jerry

I just received my first response from Jerry. A very gracious man. I you haven't written him, you should.
I figure it's the very least we can do for him.

Again, the new address
Gerald DeLemus 15263049
Pahrump, NV 89060

Don't use a sticker for your return address. They cut it off.
I suggest writing it on your letter also.

so where are all the patriots commenting over this travesty? The plea has been news for a week now and nothing but crickets. pleading guilty and still looking at six years? Well at least the desert tortoise and chinese solar are safe and sound...

I haven't seen the plea deal - I've been looking for it (link?) I wrote him and sent money and did what I could, I couldn't make the get together though.

The way things are going - we will all get to make our own decisions shortly.

Back
Top Bottom