• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Man I wish the ammo/bullet manufacturer I get my 38 and 44 cal bullets from, would get more 9mm ammo in stock. They've got tens of thousands of cheap 38 spl, 357 mag, and 45 ammo in stock but no 9mm left. They'd make a killing. Maybe I'll reach out to them to see when they'll have more 9mm ammo available....

They're cheapest offerings are 1k 115 gr FMJ for $250 shipped (out of stock)

Edit: Just called them. They have no idea when they will have more 9mm available. She also said that they would need to fulfill backorders and other orders first and would not know what they have left to sell online to regular customers.
Where are you getting cheap .45? Mind sending me a PM?

I was thinking It looked like Sellier & Bellot (sp?) Super shiny coating and that crap flakes off and gets all up in everything. At least in my limited experience.

Edit- uhhh, looks like the same damn photo as S&B as well.
View attachment 371865View attachment 371866
Damn you're right. I knew it was one of those cheap ones. S&B makes sense. Their factory is HUGE. Check out the YouTube video.

So it sounds like there’s a bonafide supply shortage, not that it’s just moving quickly?
Bum bum bummmmm
Probably. Though this particular bullet/ammo company has been sold out of 9mm for quite some time. I periodically check them as I have friends who don't reload.

But I'm honestly surprised that they're not cleaned out of their 38 spl, 357 mag, and 45 ammo. Anyone buying (overpaying) those calibers from TSUSA right now, should be buying ammo from this company instead if they want to save some money.

45 for example, you can get a case of 230 gr RN ammo (yes they are reloads which means mixed once fired brass) for $305 shipped. TSUSA is over $400 for a case (and not in stock) last I checked.

1k 185 gr SWC lead hollow point reloads can be had for $299 shipped.

Last edited:
A few hrs ago there were 99+ cases of 556mm blanks, and now they're gone.

Have things gotten so dire? Like I'm gonna hit the range for a bit, shoot some blanks, then hit McD's on the way home?
Maybe the Can Cannons are way more popular than any of us thought?

Probably. Though this particular bullet/ammo company has been sold out of 9mm for quite some time. I periodically check them as I have friends who don't reload.

But I'm honestly surprised that they're not cleaned out of their 38 spl, 357 mag, and 45 ammo. Anyone buying (overpaying) those calibers from TSUSA right now, should be buying ammo from this company instead if they want to save some money.

45 for example, you can get a case of 230 gr RN ammo (yes they are reloads which means mixed once fired brass) for $305 shipped. TSUSA is over $400 for a case (and not in stock) last I checked.

If only I had a .45
Crap, I think my wife heard that.

In actuality though, I did look for a .40 or .45 recently. Trying to source a new gun and having to build up an inventory of a new caliber is tough sell right now. I can barely afford to feed the ones I’ve got.

I'd be all over .45 cheaper than the 9mm I can find in stock

Its comparatively cheap and the ONLY 9MM in stock right now.o_O

$0.36 (or $0.33 for Prime members) for 124gr 9mm better have heat seeking capabilities and/or auto-lock on my target. Just last summer I paid about $0.20 for Winchester White Box (1,000 round case, and not the world's best 9mm by far, but solid plinking/target ammo) from TSUSA. For anyone that didn't understand supply v. demand before this, I hope you do now.

If only I had a .45
Crap, I think my wife heard that.

In actuality though, I did look for a .40 or .45 recently. Trying to source a new gun and having to build up an inventory of a new caliber is tough sell right now. I can barely afford to feed the ones I’ve got.
**GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR 9MM**

Another vendor who ships to MA just confirmed with me via email that they will have brass cased Scorpio 124 gr FMJ 9mm ammo (limit 2k per person) available for purchase starting at 7pm CST tonight. About $285 per case shipped and no sales tax.

PM if interested!

EDIT: ALL SOLD OUT

Last edited:
$0.36 (or $0.33 for Prime members) for 124gr 9mm better have heat seeking capabilities and/or auto-lock on my target. Just last summer I paid about $0.20 for Winchester White Box (1,000 round case, and not the world's best 9mm by far, but solid plinking/target ammo) from TSUSA. For anyone that didn't understand supply v. demand before this, I hope you do now.
I agree,
I stocked up on a couple of cases of Aguila 124gr 9mm a while back for .17 a round prime.
Im well stocked on what I shoot, but now Im hesitant to shoot it because it will be so expensive to replace.

Prices have gotten unreal. Plinker grade 9mm is selling for like 25% more than what Wolf Gold .223 was selling for back in February. It's going to take a while for prices to get back to anywhere near normal. :(

TS just had Winchester 223 150 packs up for $64 prime. The fact I had to jump on that before it sold out in 5 minutes for that price is maddening.
Any interest in steel or nickel plated steel brown/silver bear 223? The vendor I mentioned earlier who will have 9mm tonight, will also have some brown/silver bear 223 tonight.

Back
Top Bottom