Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Damn, based on this thread I think NES bought half their stock!

tenor.gif

While I hope things turn out for the best... It just don't feel like it...

More gun owners = more pressure against them.

With all the gonads and strife going on, antis are pissed because they can't hog the camera, because all the shit that is going on, very little of it is in their wheelhouse. Since their
product is repackaging normal everyday death and despair, they got upstaged by a chinese virus and a bunch of dumb protests.

Also, because we're setting records this year.... the industry can easily justify expansion, or at least thinking up ways to expand production capacity that won't kill them in the
long run. Honestly I am impressed with the improvements since Sandy Hook BS, given the circumstances I expected things to be a lot worse. I expected shelves to be bare by the
end of May with little coming in. A lot of the current issues are directly linked to corona bullshit, because if those restrictions hadn't been in the way, production would have kept better pace with demand.

Blazer 124 and 147 just popped up on TSA, each at .31 cents a round Prime(cheaper than the TSA branded stuff).

Blazer 124 and 147 just popped up on TSA, each at .31 cents a round Prime(cheaper than the TSA branded stuff).

Thanks for the heads-up. The 124 Blazer's are my preferred range ammo and I snagged a case due to your post.

Anyone else noticing a slow-down on the firing lines at their clubs? Could be the weather...???

Back
Top Bottom