Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Any interest in steel or nickel plated steel brown/silver bear 223? The vendor I mentioned earlier who will have 9mm tonight, will also have some brown/silver bear 223 tonight.

FWIW in a pinch the Silver Bear 62 gr .223 used to be some fairly decent shit, it was actually "proportionally hot" compared to most of the imported 55 grain steel case junk.

FWIW in a pinch the Silver Bear 62 gr .223 used to be some fairly decent shit, it was actually "proportionally hot" compared to most of the imported 55 grain steel case junk.
Shit maybe I’ll order some to try in my cheap bear creek arsenal SBR upper.

**GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR 9MM**

Another vendor who ships to MA just confirmed with me via email that they will have brass cased Scorpio 124 gr FMJ 9mm ammo (limit 2k per person) available for purchase starting at 7pm CST tonight. About $285 per case shipped and no sales tax.

PM if interested!
It’s live! Go get some!

College budget lol. Have to ration unfortunately, especially with the new BCM upper on the way!

I feel you there. I couldn’t partake in @andrew1220 ‘s orchestrated 9mm buy this time around because of tuition payments. (I’ve been splurging with my new Prime membership the past week as well, so no pity necessary). Here’s to hoping there’s something left in August, and here’s to the generous reloader that’s got his ear to the ground for ALL the ammo.
[cheers]

Edit- I also bought a new to me .22 to go along with the 1500 mini mags and 1500 Super Extra’s, so I’m doin alright for the foreseeable future.

I feel you there. I couldn’t partake in @andrew1220 ‘s orchestrated 9mm buy this time around because of tuition payments. (I’ve been splurging with my new Prime membership the past week as well, so no pity necessary). Here’s to hoping there’s something left in August, and here’s to the generous reloader that’s got his ear to the ground for ALL the ammo.
[cheers]

Edit- I also bought a new to me .22 to go along with the 1500 mini mags and 1500 Super Extra’s, so I’m doin alright for the foreseeable future.
Nice!

[cheers]

That $100 prime membership is the most expensive $100 I’ve ever spent. That and my C&R. Way too much opportunity to spend money with those😁

That $100 prime membership is the most expensive $100 I’ve ever spent. That and my C&R. Way too much opportunity to spend money with those😁

Indeed! I’m killing them in shipping though. 5 orders in 7 days. Can’t afford to wait until it’s all in stock at the same time, and I can’t afford cases of everything. Oddly fast shipping as well, I’ve already gotten 3 of 5 within the same 7 days.

I can't do a whole case (vacation, oil delivery, car repairs, boat repairs, maybe a shed build, roofs, dishwasher, ...), but if someone else in central Mass. wants to lighten their load, let me know.

Last edited:
I can't do a whole case, but if someone else in central Mass. wants to lighten their load, let me know.

We should combine forces and split relatively (to the current conditions) cheaper ammo. I’m not central but east MA. Wifey works from home for the foreseeable future so she likes road trips.

Back
Top Bottom