• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Christ, you hit the f***ing lottery compared to my mystery can.

Yea I'm jealous too, my last mystery can was a sick joke lol
Yeah, I think they might be trying to up their game a bit, given the number of folks who must be choosing not to renew their Prime membership. I must admit I was disappointed, since they shipped it in one of their haz-mat boxes, I thought maybe it would have some ammo in it. I mean, I’ve bought a bunch of 50 BMG from them and it’s one of the few calibers they have in stock so you’d think 10 rounds wouldn’t be asking for too much. I mean, last year they sent me 20 round of PPU .30-06 M2 ball.

For those who can ship to a free state. Decent deal on 6.5CM, 9mm HSTs, and 357 magnum range ammo

I found this forum and it was pretty clear within a day that it's worth supporting. Looking forward to learning a lot from y'all. Cheers!

I'm doing the YouTube thing, and we have been with a trainer from day one with our pup. We train him every day, but he has bouts of being SUPER aggressive towards my youngest... as well as being super aggressive if you try to recover something like a TV remote or Cell Phone that he decided was his.

He's a great dog, and we love him to death, but he snapped my daughters hand pretty good today. We do choose our battles as far as what we try to take away from him. If it's not important, we just let it go.

Looking for the NES brain trust on how any GSD owners have gotten past this? Thanks dudes (gender inclusive of course. Don't cancel me)

Whats this "We" crap Kimosabe.

Mine as well.

Clearly, when the street price of various ammo calibers reached the level of their specialty stuff, they must have started to get buried in new customers and their orders.
Yep, used them when I shared larger orders of good quality type ammo. Lately used them as a go to source as long as your not in immediate need.

Larry had CCI mini mags at .16cpr and it self dissipated faster than i could get it. sad.
Same with Natchez. They had CCI mini mags, AR tactical, Clean-22, and Federal 800 round packs in stock earlier. I was tied up with work so I didn’t stand a chance

Can’t believe that 22 is still in stock^^

Sweaty Ben has Barnaul 300BO steel case ammo in stock. 60 cpr plus shipping

High end Eley 22lr in stock - Tenex, Match, Club (what I use for matches) and Practice
They must be getting hammered - can't even load the site...

an awesome price, but, a 10 boxes of 50rds limit - and then to drive to NH? toooo laaaaazy... :)
awesome to see an 8cpr again.
Yeah the limits suck. I’m not far from NH so it’s no biggie for me. But for someone living in Fall River or Pittsfield for example, may not be worthwhile lol

Grabbed a box of Nosler Varmageddon 5.56 and PPU brass x39. I like the one box purchases nowadays with Prime to my door.

chatted with an FFL owner yesterday that said several of the big ammo manufacturers he uses told him they were backlogged a full year right now.

chatted with an FFL owner yesterday that said several of the big ammo manufacturers he uses told him they were backlogged a full year right now.
miracle it must be why wolf, tula, belom, sellier&bellot and aquila are not backlogged that much and keep selling on most of sites. hmm...

Walmart in Warchester has 12g As of now they have 4 of the 100 round target/sport packs for $23.00 and 5 bxs of a heavier target load for around $6.00 each 3 box limit.

Had to go here because this is the only one that has 20w Mobil 1.. What a f'n shithole this place is.. Definitely do not forget your protection in the car.

Walmart in Warchester has 12g As of now they have 4 of the 100 round target/sport packs for $23.00 and 5 bxs of a heavier target load for around $6.00 each 3 box limit.

Had to go here because this is the only one that has 20w Mobil 1.. What a f'n shithole this place is.. Definitely do not forget your protection in the car.
Ah yes, the Wally World of Wista. Trashy.

If anybody wants a link to 46 cpr 45 ammo, PM me. I have no idea how this ammo has stayed in stock as long as it has. Very reputable company. I used to use their bullets for reloading for years.
Free shipping. They sell them in 250 round lots. No limits.

SOLD OUT

Last edited:
Looks like that 45 ammo finally sold out this morning. Took a long time surprisingly. Hopefully everyone who messaged me was able to snag some. Still haven’t been able to confirm if they ship to us. I know they ship bullets but obviously that’s not the same as ammo

Looks like that 45 ammo finally sold out this morning. Took a long time surprisingly. Hopefully everyone who messaged me was able to snag some. Still haven’t been able to confirm if they ship to us. I know they ship bullets but obviously that’s not the same as ammo
Hopefully they ship here!!

Back
Top Bottom