Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Have you compared the MK262 with other 77gr hp’s like Federal Gold match and Hornady?

No need, people have been doing it for me, without me having to actually shoot any ammo ! That round has been out for years..

All I shot was recently was the IMI Razorcore, and it was MOA at 100 with me, and I can't shoot for shit.

If you roll your own, there are recipes out there.

Black Hills is just the manufacturer that produces it for the military, not sure if they actually invented the round though.

Larry is sold out of it, just checked.

Same neighbor that dropped off a new ar10 and ammo and asked me to break it in for him.

It all evens out, and closer to family than neighbor at this point
OK so you said this just to piss me off. You know I have AR-10 envy. You probably won't even clean it when you're done. :D

I missed this as it wasn’t on the front page but F&D has one box left at $30
CEA053BB-06E2-4230-B243-11C9C899EE5D.jpeg

Edit: Gone (hopefully one of you got it)

Last edited:
Snatched the only case of 158gr 357 from CMP. I don’t have a gun for it lol. If any of you do I’ll hold it for you when I get it in 2022.

Smart man.
Do me a favor and do the same when you see some .308.
I’ve got six new pre-ban 20rd mags for the M1a I don’t own to load up.

Just got my TSUSA Prime gift box. No ammo, but an actual M2A1 ammo can (not the small one they used to send), a small LED flashlight (with batteries!!), a carabiner key chain with compass, their standard pistol bottle opener and sticker and finally a Blackhawk Double Frag Grenade Pouch. Now what am I going to do with a grenade pouch? Then it hit me:
Gernade.jpg

They're perfect for holding 2 enbloc clips each.

Just got my TSUSA Prime gift box. No ammo, but an actual M2A1 ammo can (not the small one they used to send), a small LED flashlight (with batteries!!), a carabiner key chain with compass, their standard pistol bottle opener and sticker and finally a Blackhawk Double Frag Grenade Pouch. Now what am I going to do with a grenade pouch? Then it hit me:
View attachment 465097

They're perfect for holding 2 enbloc clips each.
Christ, you hit the f***ing lottery compared to my mystery can.

Back
Top Bottom