Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Because those are all foreign brands:
wolf/tula: russia
s&b: czech republic
aquilla: mehico

I guess other countries stocked up!
I wonder whether the state takes a lion’s share of those ammo manufacturers’ profits. Still happy to get it here though!

Did they email and ask for a image of it? I placed an order but didn’t see a spot to upload LTC like Larry’s
Hi JonBlic. I called them and then sent an image of the LTC. They emailed back to confirm. When I had them on the phone, they indicated that they would probably reach out for this info when they were getting ready to ship, so you may get a ping from them next week. They didn't seem concerned, so you may choose not to "rock the boat" and let them manage reaching out for what they need?

Hi JonBlic. I called them and then sent an image of the LTC. They emailed back to confirm. When I had them on the phone, they indicated that they would probably reach out for this info when they were getting ready to ship, so you may get a ping from them next week. They didn't seem concerned, so you may choose not to "rock the boat" and let them manage reaching out for what they need?
Great news.
Yes they’re reloads but that just means they use once fired brass. They make their own bullets which are very well made. Almost half the cost as new stuff from TSUSA. I hope everyone maxed out their credit cards😂
Good luck finding 45 for 46 cpr elsewhere.

Great news.
Yes they’re reloads but that just means they use once fired brass. They make their own bullets which are very well made. Almost half the cost as new stuff from TSUSA. I hope everyone maxed out their credit cards😂
Good luck finding 45 for 46 cpr elsewhere.
If its from who I think it is, I still have a few boxes left from them, no complaints

$0.08 per round is tempting, but 5000 rounds of an ammo I've never used and which has had a fair amount of complaints is off-putting.

Is it half decent 22 for .08? I’ve heard Armscor is pretty crappy but I would prefer the HV stuff if at all.
it will shoot from a bolt action but probably will have troubles cycling anything.
brands that do cycle well are: cci mini mags 40gr - not hollow points, cci ar tactical, cci blazers, remington golden bullets 550/525.
aguila se also works most of the time ok.

Last edited:
Haven't tried it before, I am hoping it will work ok at best. I need to buy a 22 still so Ill research what shoots it ok
Armscor runs fine for what it is in my 92FS with the Beretta .22 slide on it, and my Ruger MkIII Hunter, and all my .22 rifles but they are bolt action. I get a couple duds or rounds that have to be struck again here and there, failure to feed once in a while, but it's not like it's much worse than cheap remington or winchester bulk .22's. I bought a shit ton of it a few years ago, got a deal on it for about 2 cents a round, I still have about 25k rds of it lol

Armscor runs fine for what it is in my 92FS with the Beretta .22 slide on it, and my Ruger MkIII Hunter, and all my .22 rifles but they are bolt action. I get a couple duds or rounds that have to be struck again here and there, failure to feed once in a while, but it's not like it's much worse than cheap remington or winchester bulk .22's. I bought a shit ton of it a few years ago, got a deal on it for about 2 cents a round, I still have about 25k rds of it lol
My plan in my head was to just plink with it in the backyard with a bolt action or a 10/22

My plan in my head was to just plink with it in the backyard with a bolt action or a 10/22
Should be good to go. Armscor is generally shit compared to what we are all used to with better brands but it's not bad if the price is right. I have been shooting a bunch of their 124gr 9mm that I had, I've been getting failures to feed with that too lol but it's maybe only one round out of a box or something. The muzzle flash and smoke from their 9mm is brutal though, on an indoor range it looks like I'm shooting a flamethrower lol

Back
Top Bottom