Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Are ppl getting email notification that ammo is in stock? I have signed up for notifications but have yet to get any. Or are ppl just on the site looking?

Are ppl getting email notification that ammo is in stock? I have signed up for notifications but have yet to get any. Or are ppl just on the site looking?

TS announced on facebook today that Prime members get a three hour heads-up before text messages go out to non-members.

Got my mystery box today:
-GI style 50 cal ammo can
-blackhawk double 40mm grenade pouch (need to find grenades for this)
-led mini flashlight
-carabeena w/ mini compass (i'll actually use this for hiking)
-couple TS stickers

No ammo, but of course that's understandable.

Got my mystery box today:
-GI style 50 cal ammo can
-blackhawk double 40mm grenade pouch (need to find grenades for this)
-led mini flashlight
-carabeena w/ mini compass (i'll actually use this for hiking)
-couple TS stickers

No ammo, but of course that's understandable.
Same as mine, look back at Post #14,223. The grenade pouches make great enbloc clip holders (of course if you don’t have a M1 Garand yet, you’ll need to get one of those first, see the M1 Garand mega thread).:)

Same as mine, look back at Post #14,223. The grenade pouches make great enbloc clip holders (of course if you don’t have a M1 Garand yet, you’ll need to get one of those first, see the M1 Garand mega thread).:)
WHAT?! someone doesn't own a Garand? Sacrilege. Next you'll be saying someone doesn't own a 10/22 :eek:

The question was rhetorical.

The question was stupid. It has been asked and answered so many times in this thread alone that if you don’t know the answer then you are either willfully ignorant or stupid. So asking it and claiming it is “rhetorical” is absurd.

Can we get back to ammo now?

Last edited:
The question was stupid. It has been asked and answered so many times in this thread alone that if you don’t know the answer then you are either willfully ignorant or stupid. So asking it and claiming it is “rhetorical” is absurd.
Since when are you the Grand Pooba of this forum? ESAD

Back
Top Bottom