Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

It shows .11/ round now...

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is. They've obviously got something screwed up in their code base or something. Originally it said .09/round, then when I looked like 30 minutes ago, it was showing .12/round, and now you see .11/round. It's a pretty straightforward calculation lol.

Just got the text

ETA: CPR is wrong on this as well... $59.99 / 500 = ~12 cents per round, not 9 cents listed lol
Still had to go in for 2 and will probably have to buy a 22 pistol soon I only have a 22 LR conversion bolt for my ma compliant modern sporting rifle

I'm tapping out. I'm not contributing to this Insanity anymore. 50 cents around for Target 9 mm. F -that. My prime membership expires next week and I'm not renewing. It's time to start shooting the bow now to get ready for hunting season anyways.
I hear you. I need a .22 pistol asap. I mentioned it earlier but have yet to do my research.

don’t want a wheel gun either.

How do I set TSUSA to text me for any 9mm that comes in, I've got a prime membership, but I only see clicking notify on each individual listing and no way to see what notifications I've already set.

I'm tapping out. I'm not contributing to this Insanity anymore. 50 cents around for Target 9 mm. F -that. My prime membership expires next week and I'm not renewing. It's time to start shooting the bow now to get ready for hunting season anyways.

Canceled mine. Today is my TSUSA anniversary. Said I saved $99. At the moment it’s not worth it. But I’ll sign back up once this insanity is over.

Speaking of face splash I was surprised by the Speer Lawman 230 gr brass as I got splashback of like Strontium-90 fallout of a nuclear explosion. It was pretty ridiculous when my forearms were sweaty in 90F+ and coated in “stuff”.
I bet it's similar to AE 230 ball. I used to shoot tons of AE 230 and my arms will be covered with black flecks afterwards presumably they were like unburned powder flakes or something...

Well, I didn’t need the Mini-Mags but have been wanting to try them and ended up not purchasing them the last time they were available, so I picked up a box. I’m looking forward to putting through the paces in my Buckmark Hunter while I figure out if I want to buy the Glock 44 or Ruger MK IV whenever prices come back to earth somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom