Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

My cheap steel case 9mm was delivered today. Had a nice conversation with the UPS guy who is a big time Republican. Says hes busy as hell delivering Ammo and Toilet paper.
I’ve been shooting the Barnaul and it cycles great in everything I’ve put it through. One of my UPS guys is also a hunter, shooter, and most likely a republican. He drops my ammo on my back porch while the other antifa UPS guy throws it on my front porch.

Anybody notice that no one is saying that TSUSA is delivering 00 buckshot in any brand?
In my experience of buying defensive 12ga shotshells from TSUSA, their on hand inventory (even pre-Covid) was spotty at best.
Plenty of birdshot, but slug and buck not so much, and I've bought dozens of 250-round cases from them in the past 24 months.
20ga is even worse...

BTW, my favorite training ammo is made by Wolf. Their 00-Buck and Slugs are inexpensive, powerful and accurate.

1586580723522.png
1586580791732.png

Last edited:
I bought a case of these (had greater than 99 cases but sold out in an hour) last evening and I already got a shipping notification with UPS tracking:

Maybe they are catching up due to having less ammo in stock to ship?

I bought a case of these (had greater than 99 cases but sold out in an hour) last evening and I already got a shipping notification with UPS tracking:

Maybe they are catching up due to having less ammo in stock to ship?
They have confirmed that they're shipping whole cases faster than individual boxes. A lot of their system is automated, but it's more likely that your order was just on the next pallet they needed to break down than that they're catching up to anything right now

In my experience of buying defensive 12ga shotshells from TSUSA, their on hand inventory (even pre-Covid) was spotty at best.
Plenty of birdshot, but slug and buck not so much, and I've bought dozens of 250-round cases from them in the past 24 months.
20ga is even worse...

BTW, my favorite training ammo is made by Wolf. Their 00-Buck and Slugs are inexpensive, powerful and accurate.

"training ammo"?

Inexpensive, powerful, accurate go beyond training. So these are a decent buy? Can we get a "Second!" here?

Bulk green tip in stock. 42 in stock as of 8am.

Where do you shoot these? I have a feeling they might not be allowed at a lot of clubs.

Where do you shoot these? I have a feeling they might not be allowed at a lot of clubs.
It depends I guess. I cant see it being an issue if youre shooting at paper.

I dont shoot them that often tbh. They seem to be pretty popular so I just figured Id give people the heads up that they were in stock.

"training ammo"?
Yep. I decided a long time ago that I would not use birdshot to train with for defensive shotgun. and it has made all the difference.
Training with Buckshot and Slug is the best way to destroy any recoil sensitivity and that is critical for follow up shots or multiple targets.
It also really improves targeting, especially with Buckshot beyond 21 feet.

I love Wolf for this as it is less than 70 cents for Slug and 80 cents for 00-Buck. I shoot shotgun once a week, every week. 50-50 rounds each time.
I also break up training a little differently than most by only bringing a pistol on Pistol Day, Rifle on Rifle Day, and Shotgun on Shotgun day. I had always just brought
a bunch of guns and shot, but found that by specializing and focusing on a single platform I was able to retain better muscle memory and improved my accuracy and
skill level. Try it sometime and see what I mean...

So, yes. "Training ammo"...

~Enbloc

Last edited:
Has anyone ever had an order voided? I placed an order on Monday and got an email today saying it had been voided and refunded with not explanation.
Try and reorder and see if goes through.
TSUSA may have run out of stock for your order and their cost on upcoming shipments was higher than the last purchase price...?!

Anybody notice that no one is saying that TSUSA is delivering 00 buckshot in any brand?
Yup. I think I was one of the few that was.
Lots of OO buck left at TS. Just ordering the green box Remington in 12ga.

10 boxes will be under $40 shipped with Prime. For my NES buddies.

tomorrow will be 21 days waiting. i was quoted 12-15 days on mar. 22nd. they have been good with an email saying that "my stuff is set aside but please be patient" and expect 3+ weeks. i'm totally cool with it. its just .38 spl.

just an FYI

As much as I wish I got the OO buck Aguila Minishells there are still plenty of the slugs in stock. Those would hurt if you aimed right for the xiphoid process.
I love those minishells in my mossy maverick with the long tube, its like 12+1 rounds of buck shot. With the adapter they run mint

20ga is even worse...

View attachment 346992
View attachment 346994
Thanks for the info, signed up for the reminders.

Back
Top Bottom