Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I think I asked before. Do they sell muzzle-loader supplies (bullets and pellets)?
I dont think they do. They were never really that big on reloading supplies and it seems that they dont carry any reloading supplies any more. A quick search for "Goex" and "black powder" returned nothing.

Blazer Brass 9mm 124 Grain FMJ $0.24 per round.

Blinked and I missed it. $0.18 per round

Has anyone ever had an order voided? I placed an order on Monday and got an email today saying it had been voided and refunded with not explanation.

Yes, well not me but my friend did before all this shit popped off. He was also in NH

Was looking at that. It's a steep price.

Not really, 7.62 x 39 was $300 a case for a long ass time. It only dipped way below that in the past couple years.

Things could be worse- we could be in that situation we were in where you literally could not buy a single case of 7.62 x 39 for almost a
year! Anyone remember that shit? (there was some kind of import blockade or some BS) I think that was around the time of Obamascare 1 or something.

-Mike

Not really, 7.62 x 39 was $300 a case for a long ass time. It only dipped way below that in the past couple years.

Things could be worse- we could be in that situation we were in where you literally could not buy a single case of 7.62 x 39 for almost a
year! Anyone remember that shit? (there was some kind of import blockade or some BS) I think that was around the time of Obamascare 1 or something.

-Mike

That the risk of shooting an ammo that primarily imported and very little is produced domestically. Partially why I got out of AKs

That the risk of shooting an ammo that primarily imported and very little is produced domestically. Partially why I got out of AKs

I guess, but to me it sounds more like people are too busy being skinflints. Golden tiger was $175 during the trough. For months. If someone is an AK guy and they didn't fill their closet with that shit, they're basically a dumbass. [laugh]

-Mike

I guess, but to me it sounds more like people are too busy being skinflints. Golden tiger was $175 during the trough. For months. If someone is an AK guy and they didn't fill their closet with that shit, they're basically a dumbass. [laugh]

-Mike
Good thing I was on the ball then

-Mike
I just bought an SKS so I'll have to keep this in mind. Especially when I look to shoot outdoors and am not limited by brass-cased ammo.

Nice to see pricing returning to normal.
My TSUSA inventory alerts don't seem to be working (lawman is my go to) but that's probably best for the bank account.

Nice to see pricing returning to normal.
My TSUSA inventory alerts don't seem to be working (lawman is my go to) but that's probably best for the bank account.

Yeah the inventory updates are not even close to reliable. I get them days later, meanwhile a couple pallets of 9mm sells out in minutes..

Yeah the inventory updates are not even close to reliable. I get them days later, meanwhile a couple pallets of 9mm sells out in minutes..
You aren't kidding when you say they are selling out fast. I clicked on the link for the 147 grain from one of the posts here and it said 99+ but by the time I signed into my account it was down to 3.

Back
Top Bottom