Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

You aren't kidding when you say they are selling out fast. I clicked on the link for the 147 grain from one of the posts here and it said 99+ but by the time I signed into my account it was down to 3.
That 99+ was just the brick count. Within the timeframe of you logging in some guy(s) bought up a few cases and there you go, 3 left.

Fed Power Shok 1oz HP slug for $0.73/round.

Same Price but better ammo IMO. Groups are a bit tighter.

Federal Law Enforcement 12 Gauge Ammo 2-3/4" 1oz Hydra-Shok RS

1586813918471.png

Here's a little data I found on the diff between the LEF127RS (Tactical) and the F127RS (Classic Hunting Slug load)

FWIW: In July 2000, I sent a similar inquiry to Federal about their slug loads. I asked: "What differentiates Federal's "Tactical" Rifled Slug (LE127RS) from your standard "Classic" (F127RS) 1 ounce rifled slug? The boxes I have say Law Enforcement and the hulls are clear plastic (marked "Federal Tactical Rifled Slug 2 3/4 IN"), and are not the usual Federal red like the F127RS."

The answer from Ron Ives at Federal was (reproduced verbatim):
THE LE127RS IS A REDUCED RECOIL.
IT ALSO HAS THE "NEWER" FOSTER TYPE SLUG WITH HYDRA SHOCK FEATURES.
IT ALSO HAS THE CLEAR TUBE FOR EASY I.D.
____Now 'Blue'

My Note: Reduction in load's recoil is barely noticeable . (28 ft #'s)
Also, no longer 'Clear' shells. Now Blue...

1586814805461.png

Last edited:
Same Price but better ammo IMO. Groups are a bit tighter.

Federal Law Enforcement 12 Gauge Ammo 2-3/4" 1oz Hydra-Shok RS

View attachment 347825

Here's a little data I found on the diff between the LEF127RS (Tactical) and the F127RS (Classic Hunting Slug load)

FWIW: In July 2000, I sent a similar inquiry to Federal about their slug loads. I asked: "What differentiates Federal's "Tactical" Rifled Slug (LE127RS) from your standard "Classic" (F127RS) 1 ounce rifled slug? The boxes I have say Law Enforcement and the hulls are clear plastic (marked "Federal Tactical Rifled Slug 2 3/4 IN"), and are not the usual Federal red like the F127RS."

The answer from Ron Ives at Federal was (reproduced verbatim):
THE LE127RS IS A REDUCED RECOIL.
IT ALSO HAS THE "NEWER" FOSTER TYPE SLUG WITH HYDRA SHOCK FEATURES.
IT ALSO HAS THE CLEAR TUBE FOR EASY I.D.
____Now 'Blue'

My Note: Reduction in load's recoil is barely noticeable . (28 ft #'s)
Also, no longer 'Clear' shells. Now Blue...

View attachment 347831
It would make quite the wound channel

Last edited:
Ive been checking their "recently added inventory" section and that was the first thing that I saw just now
Dude! I just noticed that section down the bottom of the page and by far that has to be the best option. Idk why I never noticed that before now. I see Speer 115 gr 9mm is in stock right now too for $.24 a round.

Dude! I just noticed that section down the bottom of the page and by far that has to be the best option. Idk why I never noticed that before now. I see Speer 115 gr 9mm is in stock right now too for $.24 a round.
Ive been doing that or clicking ammo at the top left, then caliber then sorting by "in stock". Stuff disappears so quick though.

Steel is real boys! TulAmmo 115 grain steel cased FMJ @ $0.18 per round.

**Holy shit that went fast 99+ to sold out in about 5 minutes**

Glad I got the Red Army stuff (Tulammo same) for $30 less per case before the panic.

Glad I got the Red Army stuff (Tulammo same) for $30 less per case before the panic.

I bought some 10mm at normal prices a few weeks back and paid a premium for some 5.56 even though I had quite a bit. I look every morning for fun, this working from home is getting old fast. Checking out TSUSA everyday has given me something to do besides eat and drink.

Any ammo prophets out there able to given us insights into 9mm pricing for the foreseeable future? I’m sure Trump2020 has a lot to do with it but boy there are so many variables right now; oil, fiat printing, gold, virus, wars and rumors of wars.

18 is way too high. I bought RAS at $0.15 and thought I was taking a hit.

Back
Top Bottom