Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I love that people are amazed that the ammo market fluctuates so much [laugh]

You could make a graph of the cycles.

Election year prices jump up, If favorable outcome prices level off and stay steady a dip a tiny bit 1st year into presidency. Year 2 usually drops down lower and supplies are very plentiful. Year 3 screaming deals, pricing you forgot was possible ammo all over. Year 4 a few months in and people are uneasy of election out come, buy up as precaution causing the market to rise again.

Quick 9mm 147 gr in stock for $200

Sold out in 2 minutes.... WOW missed its

$183 w/prime :mad:
Shoot. I really like that stuff, too. I’ve heard “gotta be quick,” but wow.

Shoot. I really like that stuff, too. I’ve heard “gotta be quick,” but wow.

literally showed 99+ cases. Copy and pasted the link here. Logged into my account, put it in my cart, entered card info and went OOS before I could hit process. Unbelievable. Unless there is vendors buying it up to re sell. HAS to be for that quantity.

literally showed 99+ cases. Copy and pasted the link here. Logged into my account, put it in my cart, entered card info and went OOS before I could hit process. Unbelievable. Unless there is vendors buying it up to re sell. HAS to be for that quantity.

I don’t normally store my card info with a merchant, but I’m starting to with TSUSA to cut down my click to bang time. Maybe catch one of these deals.

You gotta eat first before you think about feeding the neighbors.[wink]

I don’t normally store my card info with a merchant, but I’m starting to with TSUSA to cut down my click to bang time. Maybe catch one of these deals.
I had an alert set for 8mm Mauser, which I dont think of as a caliber thats particularly in demand. Got the text, clicked on the link (which brings you directly to the page of the ammo I had set the alert for, no extra clicks, no logging in). Tried to enter in an amount and it kept saying it was more than was in stock. This was literally seconds after getting the alert. Went all the way down to 1 before it let the order happen. I got the last box of 20 maybe a minute after they alerted me.

I had an alert set for 8mm Mauser, which I dont think of as a caliber thats particularly in demand. Got the text, clicked on the link (which brings you directly to the page of the ammo I had set the alert for, no extra clicks, no logging in). Tried to enter in an amount and it kept saying it was more than was in stock. This was literally seconds after getting the alert. Went all the way down to 1 before it let the order happen. I got the last box of 20 maybe a minute after they alerted me.

The alerts have been unreliable at lest for things I have put in for. It will alert me the next day. Im out of work and bored so I probably check out TSA 20 times a day lol

Today we had a Costco delivery through Instacart.

This really nice young lady shows up and we're chatting. She asks if there's a gun club at the end of the street? Yup. She says she's been there and is a member at Braintree and maybe Attleboro. Cool!

So we start talking guns. She just bought a 9mm rifle of some sort and was pissed that she can't find ammo. FYI her regular job is as a Probation Officer and she works armed security sometimes on weekends. The store was out of 9mm.

So I gave her a nice cash tip and 4 boxes of 9mm ammo I bought from Target Sports a while ago. You should have seen her eyes light up! Best tip she ever got she said. She really was grateful.

And to be clear I asked to see her LTC and she understood completely.

Always warms my heart to help out a nice young lady who's into the shooting sports.

:)

This really nice young lady shows up and we're chatting. She asks if there's a gun club at the end of the street? Yup. She says she's been there and is a member at Braintree and maybe Attleboro. Cool!

So we start talking guns. She just bought a 9mm rifle of some sort and was pissed that she can't find ammo. FYI her regular job is as a Probation Officer and she works armed security sometimes on weekends. The store was out of 9mm.

So I gave her a nice cash tip and 4 boxes of 9mm ammo I bought from Target Sports a while ago. You should have seen her eyes light up! Best tip she ever got she said. She really was grateful.

Always warms my heart to help out a nice young lady who's into the shooting sports.

And then what happened?

Lol. Good on you!
There are still Gentlemen out there...

Russian steel x39 still in stock jhp and fmj

Russian steel x39 still in stock jhp and fmj
Wolf MC is $40 bucks less a case than it was 8 days ago! The worm has turned....!

Last edited:
For those who missed out on the Hornady American Gunner bucket of 200 6.5cr. Not sure how the AE stacks up to the Hornady but it’s worth a try for the same Prime price.

NES'ers are slipping! Nobody has asked if she was hot. Well was she? ;) [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom