Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I totally hear you but it's the only range ammo they've had in stock in bulk for like the past 3 weeks and I am a lowly noob who doesn't reload so I had to make moves.

Go in and check every type of 9mm FMJ you want and hit the notify button. You'll get an email or text when it comes in stock, but you have to move quick. Prime Members are notified three hours before non members. I got one email a little after 6am that something was in stock once.

You'll get an email or text when it comes in stock, but you have to move quick.
I think I mentioned this earlier in the thread (or maybe another). I got a text from TS the other day. Literally checked the text, clicked the link and there was ONE single 20 round box left in stock. (8MM Mauser)

Dang you should check out Zero 44 cal 240 gr JSPs for 13 cents shipped. XTPs for 21 cents isn't bad for their quality but Zero's are made very well too. If I bought powder in bulk I'd be down to about $8 per box. But I bought my H110/W296 powder by the one pound containers for like $24 each.

Anyway, sorry to drift off topic.
Maybe off topic, but this is the kind off good stuff you pick up when your poking around here.
I'm learning on the fly

I use the Prime as well. Can't always grab a case.
My last couple orders line up with Whacko's experience.
3/4 ordered 3/7 del
3/17 del 3/20
Might be the jet stream

I think I mentioned this earlier in the thread (or maybe another). I got a text from TS the other day. Literally checked the text, clicked the link and there was ONE single 20 round box left in stock. (8MM Mauser)

I also think that some of the same exact brand and caliber of ammo may not show up unless you ask to be notified for that particular packaging. For example, American Eagle 5.56 55 Grain may have different stock numbers depending on how it's packaged. One number is for individual boxes or a case, another number might be loose bulk packaging, another might be a 100 round value pack, etc. So the 5.56 ammo may come in, but just not the packaging you selected to be notified about, so you end up missing out.

Well I think we've reached the plateau. Cheap cases which would disappear within seconds are now staying available all day. Russian 9mm goes for $0.15/rnd, 223 $0.23/rnd, 308 $0.37/rnd, x39 I forget but it was low 20's.......all Prime prices before MA sales tax.

The panic buy is over. IMO, I would NOT recommend buying more ammo if you have 2k each common caliber since prices WILL come down in the near future. When steel 9mm is back to 12 cents, buy all you want.

I also think that some of the same exact brand and caliber of ammo may not show up unless you ask to be notified for that particular packaging. For example, American Eagle 5.56 55 Grain may have different stock numbers depending on how it's packaged. One number is for individual boxes or a case, another number might be loose bulk packaging, another might be a 100 round value pack, etc. So the 5.56 ammo may come in, but just not the packaging you selected to be notified about, so you end up missing out.
Yeah thats def possible

Go in and check every type of 9mm FMJ you want and hit the notify button. You'll get an email or text when it comes in stock, but you have to move quick. Prime Members are notified three hours before non members. I got one email a little after 6am that something was in stock once.
Wow I did not know that prime members were notified 3 hours before non-prime members! That’s yuggggeeee!

Well I think we've reached the plateau. Cheap cases which would disappear within seconds are now staying available all day. Russian 9mm goes for $0.15/rnd, 223 $0.23/rnd, 308 $0.37/rnd, x39 I forget but it was low 20's.......all Prime prices before MA sales tax.

The panic buy is over. IMO, I would NOT recommend buying more ammo if you have 2k each common caliber since prices WILL come down in the near future. When steel 9mm is back to 12 cents, buy all you want.
yes, please.

I think 9 is still high demand. Especially cheap stuff.
40 and 45 are getting shelf time at slightly higher than normal prices

Hollowpoint and defensive ammo is pretty much available.

I think 9 is still high demand. Especially cheap stuff.
40 and 45 are getting shelf time at slightly higher than normal prices

Hollowpoint and defensive ammo is pretty much available.

Funny I had bought a bunch of 10mm lately because I do not stock a lot of that and prices were kinda normal. .45 I treat similarly and passed as there was no reasonable price hardball.

Reading your post I checked and they had gotten some speer fmj in stock apparently, bought the last 4 boxes.

If you are into Sardines, Wolf steel cased 223 55gr FMJ and 99+ in stock. Bury this shit in hole for digging up later prepper alert!

Yup. Had to order one. I’ll probably find it in a few years and laugh as I struggle to open it.

Yup. Had to order one. I’ll probably find it in a few years and laugh as I struggle to open it.
Ugh! I've been holding off doing any more ordering during this buying surge, but I may have to get one of these spam cans. Damnit. I need to take myself off this thread. [wink]

I’m tempted just for the sardine can. Not being into milsurp stuff how many opportunities will I get to own a sardine can.

I think you're right. I received notification of the American Eagle 9mm FMJ being in stock at 8:05am, and there's still some left almost three hours later. A couple weeks ago I bought two cases and they were sold out within half an hour.

I draw a hard line on steel ammo, I don't want to run it in my guns when I don't need to, and I have plenty of brass ammo for a shtf situation..

An AK, sure, almost anything else, pass even if its 50% cheaper.

Get after it!

Update on my post: 1k 855 ordered yesterday with 15 day delay promised

just got notification from ups for tomorrow’s delivery

I think the moral is - if you get lucky, you get lucky

Did you check the actual UPS tracking info on that though? That just means the label was created and it would take 1 day once it actually ships. If it hasn't been picked up, then its just a label until UPS actually gets the box.

I bought an SKS and 2000 rounds of 7.62x39 in 1989. Around the 2012 scare I bought an Arsenal AK. I’ve never fired either of these two rifles and still have every round of AK ammo. I still kind of want the sardine can!
Not firing either of your communist guns, under any circumstances, ever:
manofculture.jpg

Back
Top Bottom