• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

They've been running really lean on 7.62x39 for a while now. Wonder if they'll be getting anything good in anytime soon.
How’s the Sterling x39 ammo? There’s another vendor who ships to MA who’s got the sterling ammo for 50.5 cpr shipped. That seems to be the cheapest price for non corrosive

How’s the Sterling x39 ammo? There’s another vendor who ships to MA who’s got the sterling ammo for 50.5 cpr shipped. That seems to be the cheapest price for non corrosive
Meh from what I've heard. Turkish, so nothing to write home about. Should function just fine.

Hey guys, what has *brass cased* 5.56 been selling at the past couple of months? Stable price or has it been erratic??

I’ve been out of the game for a little while, and I’m just now starting to entertain the idea of stocking up on 5.56 before we get into the chaos of election season.

Also, what do we think of New Republic vs that Hornady Frontier??

Hey guys, what has *brass cased* 5.56 been selling at the past couple of months? Stable price or has it been erratic??

I’ve been out of the game for a little while, and I’m just now starting to entertain the idea of stocking up on 5.56 before we get into the chaos of election season.

Also, what do we think of New Republic vs that Hornady Frontier??
$.45-.55 per round roughly.
For the same money, I'd go Hornady over republic.
If just for range fodder, and the republic is cheaper then that, the dirt you're shooting it at won't care.

Back
Top Bottom