• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

For @Broc

I would buy it, but I think I am done buying anything SIG. Mostly overpriced junk. Even their ammo prices are sh*t. They are becoming the Harley Davidson of guns. I always thought that was SW, but SIG tried pretty hard to beat them.

Why is it called "Rose"?

These are the perfect queef factory loads for your 9mm wheel gun.
Are they reduced loads?

PS: I doubt you can get lower than mine. Even I got scared and had to up my powder charge. My revolver 9mm ammo won't cycle any of my semi handguns. [rofl] ... and just after loading 3K rounds, I decided to take a break from revolver shooting. 🤦‍♂️

Are they reduced loads?

PS: I doubt you can get lower than mine. Even I got scared and had to up my powder charge. My revolver 9mm ammo won't cycle any of my semi handguns. [rofl] ... and just after loading 3K rounds, I decided to take a break from revolver shooting. 🤦‍♂️
Yes, they are reduced power.

Brass cases x39 you say, what kind of bourgeois crap is that?
I Dont Know Who I Am Anymore The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

Should I load up on this medicine?

At $360 with tax for a case of 500 it appears to be a decent deal to keep in my stash. I only have 2 boxes for testing now (when time permits) but the Power Shok version was last selling for about $18 a box. FBI moved to 64gr pills out of an 11.5” barrel but this Federal stuff is not bonded nor can I confirm it uses speer gold dot bullets.

71C29D8E-607B-4B1B-9ED5-486AAF0E289F.jpeg 446AC3EA-8B15-41B0-A533-FB657A78ECA8.jpeg CAE28D61-1013-4870-A524-46BC628434CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom