Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Couple cases of 9mm to continue to train:

0.239 cpr not my ideal choice. End of November: New Republic 0.211 cpr so up a couple cents per round over a couple months.

They have some of the Winchester 556 with rebate available. 0.27 per after rebate
I'm curious. I bought a case of Winchester ammo back in September and sent everything in prior to the deadline. I haven't heard anything but crickets. Has anyone received their rebate from the fall campaign yet? I've read online that Winchester is notoriously late with their rebates. However, I'm beginning to think this is another one of those 'send in the rebate so we can claim we lost it' scams.

Anyone else still waiting?

I'm curious. I bought a case of Winchester ammo back in September and sent everything in prior to the deadline. I haven't heard anything but crickets. Has anyone received their rebate from the fall campaign yet? I've read online that Winchester is notoriously late with their rebates. However, I'm beginning to think this is another one of those 'send in the rebate so we can claim we lost it' scams.

I have not received my rebate. I checked online and it went to processing on 11/13. I did receive a rebate from them earlier this year - went to processing 9/26 and I got the check sometime around 12/9. So I would expect it anytime. If I don’t get it by the end of the month I will reach out to them. They certainly don’t rush the payment.

Winchester Rebate Status | Winchester Ammunitionhttps://www.winchester.com/Support/Customers/Winchester-Rebate-Status

I sent in my mine early last year and took 6 months to come in.

Signed up for 8% discount on each box of vitamins and free shipping for a year. Sounds better than running around to your local vitamin shop just to be disappointed they don't have your flavor. Ill give it a try why not?
It is not just that, it also being able to order 1 box at a time.

When I bought a TREE FIDDY LEGEND rifle, I bought one of each of whatever they had for Tree Fiddy before settling on what shot best and ordered a bunch of that.

Trying to do that through multiple online retailers or hoping that local gun stores had it in stock would have been a huge PITA and more expensive.

Last edited:

When I bought a TREE FIDDY LEGEND rifle, I bought one of each of whatever they had for Tree Fiddy before settling on what shot best and ordered a bunch of that.

Trying to do thst through multiple online retailers or hoping that local gun stores had it in stock would have been a huge PITA and more expensive.

I did the same with 38 & 357. Free shipping on single boxes makes TSUSA like the Amazon of the ammo world.

You don't realize how nice this is until you need just a box of something. Friend of mine recently got a revolver and I helped source some ammo, he wanted something specific that TS didn't have an got hit with $10 to ship a single box adding $.50 cpr to the cost of the ammo.

Almost finished a case of Scorpio 124gr from Military Shooters. Not one issue in Glocks, CZs, ans an AR9.

5.56 looking really thin and even higher prices than late fall. 7.62x39 is even worse.
I only had issues with the Scorpio in one, SA EMP4, I had a couple scares with the slide closing part way and jamming with a live round…I make sure I don’t feel that Scorpio anymore

I only had issues with the Scorpio in one, SA EMP4, I had a couple scares with the slide closing part way and jamming with a live round…I make sure I don’t feel that Scorpio anymore
Surely you gotta find what runs in your gun. So far for it’s good for me and surprisingly clean too. I remember someone mentioning in this thread about a swole cartridge but I haven’t seen it yet.

I received my rebate sometime in January.

I ventured back to posts in 2021. What a wild time of stacking up whatever one could find.
I started tracking ammo prices as I bought it to help trend per caliber (I know, overkill)before things went nuts, went back a few weeks ago looking at some of the stuff I bought and what I had paid for it…I definitely questioned a few of my decisions lol

I assume the demand for MAK is cause of Ukraine
Sucks I just got my old CZ82 up and running again and don’t want to burn up my stash but ouch!

Attachments

• 1EB00E7F-5F1F-49A0-B4C3-1E1D3E4386B6.jpeg
    1EB00E7F-5F1F-49A0-B4C3-1E1D3E4386B6.jpeg
    415.3 KB · Views: 22
Wolf back up but closing in on .60 cpr is a big nope.

Have you tried the 62 grain new republic. With prime about 46cpr. It Is ss109 I believe. Same as green tip but not painted iirc

Back
Top Bottom