Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I noticed TS isn't on fb as of today. Wonder if they got zucked.
Not worth even caring about... basically censorship of gun shops and gun vendors on Faceplant has been rampant and totally sporadic for the past 3 years.... now there's no rhyme or Reason to it.... at all. when their algorithm decides they don't like you then they don't like you.... I'm aware of one shop that got their s*** taken down like five different times but yet the shop down the street a couple miles was completely unaffected....and doing /exactly/ the same things as the shop that was censored.....

Mr money bags over here. Must be nice. Some of us have to be happy feeding our quarters into one of these at the door...
Spiral-Gumball-Machine-a__61096.1607806494.jpg

Would love to shop at my Local Target Sports USA store with one of these...

View attachment 672611

Probably more like this...

View attachment 672612
When I win the mega millions, I will open the biggest gun store in the U.S.

One part will be in NH and part in MA so transfers can be walked over and it will have all the ammo. It will be like the Costco of gun stores.

I will offer @drgrant a 15% raise over whatever he gets paid today to quit and manage the store while smoking cigars with customers and he will be authorized to yell at skinflints.

One part will be in NH and part in MA so transfers can be walked over and it will have all the ammo. It will be like the Costco of gun stores.

I will offer @drgrant a 15% raise over whatever he gets paid today to quit and manage the store while smoking cigars with customers and he will be authorized to yell at skinflints.
It's like dinner theater in a gun shop. I almost never go to gun stores; I'd go to that one. (I'm your type 3 buyer, but I'll go a couple years without buying anything new)

I think you'll need a "diversity hire" as well. *wink wink*

I think you'll need a "diversity hire" as well. *wink wink*
You are IN bro.

@andrew1220 can also come work at the store, but first I would need to get additional insurance for when he breaks stuff.

I would pay for MR guns to become "MA approved" as long as they make me their MA distributor. Then Andrew can be in charge of that counter.

It is all planned. I just need to win the Mega.

You don't want any inventory in mass, think about that for more than 2 secs, nobody wants to pay tax on ammo. [laugh]

Actually what you really want is to barely be involved in the mass bullshit at all, but put up a small building over there and a long tunnel underground. That entity should sell nothing but gun locks, cheap lockable cases and so on. Then the customer just goes to the other side of the parking lot and goes in the little building. done.

I can't wait!

200.gif

You don't want any inventory in mass, think about that for more than 2 secs, nobody wants to pay tax on ammo. [laugh]

Actually what you really want is to barely be involved in the mass bullshit at all, but put up a small building over there and a long tunnel underground. That entity should sell nothing but gun locks, cheap lockable cases and so on. Then the customer just goes to the other side of the parking lot and goes in the little building. done.
That is why you will manage it.

The MA side will ne an empty counter, there will be a line on the floor where the State line is and all the merchandise will be on the NH side. If someone from MA buys a gun, tax free, we walk it over and transfer it on the MA side.

The MA side will ne an empty counter, there will be a line on the floor where the State line is and all the merchandise will be on the NH side. If someone from MA buys a gun, tax free, we walk it over and transfer it on the MA side.
The NH KTP (the side with the light on), not even a counter. Wood paneling, an old metal desk, and a couple folding chairs.
1665723595253.png

I can smell the money already!

200w (1).gif

I don't know if I would set up shop there, looks like a pretty steep grade, all the ammo would roll down hill.

🐯
Not a problem. No ammo there, no inventory at all. Guy shows up with a van full of guns and starts passing them out.

It had a sketchy look so it just seemed right that I keep the picture taking hidden from the line of vehicles. It wasn't sketchy but I didn't want to ruin the mood. Drive across the state line to an old building and wait for a guy in a van with a bunch of guns. Gun posters taped to the walls of the 1950s gas station decor "office". It was like they were trying to make it weird.

...was there an earthquake when you snapped the photo? Or were you undercover or something?
one of about 8 waiting at night in a parking lot to pick up guns at an old unmarked building, why would I think that's strange [rofl]

Off brand ammo report.

I shot the BPS today. Black box with metallic lettering and a little crown/trident in the logo. 9mm 124 gr. 200 rounds 5 failures to fire. Has an odor, but not unpleasant. Pretty clean ammo.

Given the success I've had with other off brands, BPS is off the list.
Thanks for the report. Very helpful

Off brand ammo report.

I shot the BPS today. Black box with metallic lettering and a little crown/trident in the logo. 9mm 124 gr. 200 rounds 5 failures to fire. Has an odor, but not unpleasant. Pretty clean ammo.

Confirms the pretty dismal reviews that stuff had on the TSUSA website.

🐯

Off brand ammo report.

curiosity. What gun were you shooting it out of.

Back
Top Bottom