Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

You should definitely open them. I just received a case of ammo, but it wasn't the case I ordered. Pain in the rectum. Had to send them three photos to prove it wasn't my order. Anyone need some 9.3 Mauser ammo? It's also worth quite a bit more than the case I ordered and they still wouldn't believe me.
Damn , I didn't open the order before the one I just received , I just put the case in my safe. Now I'm going to have to open it to be sure.

That made no sense. What?

If you’re just blasting and need something that’s reliable mini mags are fine… but if you were shooting target, for score or a postal match or something SV is going to be a lot more accurate. ive used plenty of both. Although im out of SV now i sold my last brick to a member here.

If you’re just blasting and need something that’s reliable mini mags are fine… but if you were shooting target, for score or a postal match or something SV is going to be a lot more accurate. ive used plenty of both. Although im out of SV now i sold my last brick to a member here.
So target shooting is FUDD sh*t now?

Damn, I must be FUDD king with all the SV I have. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom