Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

right. traditionally it was some small amount of ammo. for a while they would send an ammo box. usually some stickers and other swag.

this last year, stickers and a simple cleaning kit.

maybe there'll be ammo again next year?
"I got a rock"...

TSUSA dropped the price a good bit on their 700rd Barnaul spam cans they have had sitting around forever. Used to be $350/can, now they are $280/can, or $257.60/can with membership. Decent price for coming in a spam can if you want to stack a few for long term storage.

Target Sports, connecticut, 'prime' members, "extra" discount once year (was 9/19). decent deal only if ya buy a lot on that day. maybe 10 cases (then hope prices dont later come down?).
9mm 115 fmj Blazer Brass, $300 case (1,000). a more "casual" shooter, buy 5 cases random times during year=275 with the 8% discount (shipping is free for non prime member anyway)...but add 20 per case to cover $100 for prime divided by 5 cases=$295 case instead of $300.
but they ship fast. 2 times I ordered a case early morning, was at my door late afternoon next day. and save shipping chgs if ya just want to try coupla boxes of something.
Dude ... what?

not sure how to hit the right buttons on here, but...I was just trying to show you have to buy alot to get a good discount after paying app $100 for prime. obviously cant just buy couple of cases.

for a case of 9mm at $300, it's app. $275 for a prime member. so if you buy 10 cases during the year, you save $250, but minus the $100 for prime, so you save $150, and pay $285 case instead of $300.

Last edited:
not sure how to hit the right buttons on here, but...I was just trying to show you have to buy alot to get a good discount after paying app $100 for prime. obviously cant just buy couple of cases.

for a case of 9mm at $300, it's app. $275 for a prime member. so if you buy 10 cases during the year, you save $250, but minus the $100 for prime, so you save $150, or .75 cents a box.
If you buy smaller lots than cases with prime you save with the free shipping too. that’s a big savings when you don’t want to buy a case lot.

This is the real gem of the Prime deal. Buying small lots or single boxes for evaluating is priceless...
Bingo. I buy a box here and a box there, I'm just re-stocking the shelves as I shoot it. Occasionally, I'll buy a case of one of my favorites, but mostly, I'm buying 1-2 boxes per order. The free shipping is KEY!

If you buy smaller lots than cases with prime you save with the free shipping too. that’s a big savings when you don’t want to buy a case lot.
This. I sometimes buy 1 box at a time.

For example - next weekend I am taking a new shooter out and will bring a 1911, I won't be shooting reloads so I ordered 2 boxes of 45 for the new shooter.

Last week I ordered 2 bricks of .22 LR

2 weeks ago I ordered 3 bricks of .22LR

I wanted to try some new 9mm so every time a new brand goes on sale I order one box. It is nice to know my carry gun will eat any ammo.

I also order cases in between.

I am not going to do the math if I pay $275, $279, $280 or $285 per case. That is mega skinflintin. I don't worry about $10 here and there, if I did I wouldn't be shooting. I pay for Prime for the convenience it offers me.

Last edited:
Not me bro......never got a call. Must be some other Mark M from central Ma.

I can't even win shit with my name on it.
It's my buddy Mark on the Cape just saw him last night and he we telling me. The star is just in the middle of all four states lol

And within 300 miles you have to drive your own ass there haha 😝

It's my buddy Mark on the Cape just saw him last night and he we telling me. The star is just in the middle of all four states lol

And within 300 miles you have to drive your own ass there haha 😝
The star on the location map thru me off....thought it was Central, MA........that makes me feel a bit better as I thought I was probably the one of two MarkM's from central ma that buys ammo from TSA and didn't win.

Back
Top Bottom