• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

If Nu-Rem is putting out 30-30, I should think 35rem will be somewhere in the pipe coming up ‘soon’. I think these less ‘common’ calibers will go back to cycling on once a year and then drop off the map again until next cycle.

Made my first order on target sports this morning. Just some 9mm but their prices and free shipping on bulk/a lot of items makes it worth it. I was about to order a case of CCI Blazer on TSGC for 38/round and I had a gut feeling to refresh what Target Sports had in stock, and to my surprise they had CCI again that had sold out over the weekend at 33/round, 35/round after tax just can't be beat. Let's hope I was fast enough at checkout, and I get some shipping info later today or tomorrow

tnks, I will-not a huge deal considering whats going on-anyone care to give the odds of TS being out of all ammo by the end of the day ?

tnks, I will-not a huge deal considering whats going on-anyone care to give the odds of TS being out of all ammo by the end of the day ?
Doubt it. TONS of cheap steel cased russian ammo will get sold but I don't think american made ammo is going to sell out.

I have been a customer for about 7 years, but just ordered my first ever Wolf ammo from TSUSA, case of 9mm and .223. Also signed up for Prime for the first time, so got the discount. Order said 2 to 4 day delay, so hope nothing happens in the interim and it actually ships. I will be interested to see how it works in my guns.

I only have 1 rifle in 7.62x39 (mini-30) and don't shoot it much, so decided to not buy a case of that but leave it for all you guys with the AK's.:)

I have been a customer for about 7 years, but just ordered my first ever Wolf ammo from TSUSA, case of 9mm and .223. Also signed up for Prime for the first time, so got the discount. Order said 2 to 4 day delay, so hope nothing happens in the interim and it actually ships. I will be interested to see how it works in my guns.

I only have 1 rifle in 7.62x39 (mini-30) and don't shoot it much, so decided to not buy a case of that but leave it for all you guys with the AK's.:)
I've been buying x39 ammo from other vendors. TSUSA hasn't been the cheapest especially since they charge sales tax.

I've been buying x39 ammo from other vendors. TSUSA hasn't been the cheapest especially since they charge sales tax.
I know there are other vendors, and since I moved down South in 2015 I can order from anyone, but I don't mind supporting TS since they were one of the first to decide to ship to MA in defiance of Maura's "orders".

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind having the names of a few other places to order from, particularly if they don't charge sales tax!

People have found the Wolf X39 ammo at TS as it just sold out. There were 99+ cases earlier this morning so it started going fast. There is still some Barnaul and Tula available. Tula is pretty expensive and Barnaul is a 700 round can.
I had some of the Wolf bulk in my cart earlier this afternoon. When I placed it there, the inventory was at 51 left. So, I continued shopping. After about 10 minutes or so, I went back to the cart to check out and was notified that there was none left.
WTF - that was quick...

Back
Top Bottom