Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I had some of the Wolf bulk in my cart earlier this afternoon. When I placed it there, the inventory was at 51 left. So, I continued shopping. After about 10 minutes or so, I went back to the cart to check out and was notified that there was none left.
WTF - that was quick...
I posted in the x39 thread but I spoke to an importer/vendor in SC earlier and he said he’s sold 26 million rounds since Monday. He’s wiped out now. Has 16 containers in customs right now awaiting approval…price will be 20% higher on that ammo he said

I know there are other vendors, and since I moved down South in 2015 I can order from anyone, but I don't mind supporting TS since they were one of the first to decide to ship to MA in defiance of Maura's "orders".

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind having the names of a few other places to order from, particularly if they don't charge sales tax!

start at ammoseek.com

There's still some Wolf x39 for 46cpr. That's pricey as hell.

I would urge others to grab a case of the Tula 9mm for 28cpr while you can. All steel 223 is gone.

Also, the Mosin/PSL people should get x54r at 57cpr while you can.
I grabbed some 9mm, Im kicking myself for not getting the cheap x39 this morning when I saw it. Although thanks to you guys im definitely not short on it

start at ammoseek.com
I know about that website, but there are so many vendors I'm just being lazy and was looking for some specific recommendations from NES folks who have used other vendors that they like rather than doing the legwork and researching/contacting other vendors myself. To date, other than TSUSA, I have only used Brownells, Midway occasionally and recently submitted new paperwork to CMP to buy from them. I was lucky enough to get 2 cases of Blazer Brass 9mm from CMP just before it disappeared from the e-store a while back.

Wow TSUSA is depleted on a lot of the x39. There was tons of that Republic Range and Training, its all gone now.

Cheapest x39 yesterday was ~.27cpr now its gone up to ~.36cpr

I posted in the x39 thread but I spoke to an importer/vendor in SC earlier and he said he’s sold 26 million rounds since Monday. He’s wiped out now. Has 16 containers in customs right now awaiting approval…price will be 20% higher on that ammo he said
I grabbed some 9mm, Im kicking myself for not getting the cheap x39 this morning when I saw it. Although thanks to you guys im definitely not short on it
Be patient.

I just got off the phone with the owner of importer/vendor in SC as my CC hasn't been hit yet and people on other forums are reporting their orders shipped. He said it's probably because of the Chase card I used is a PITA when it comes to ammo/gun items and if the billing and shipping address don't match. I told him it does so not sure what's up. He said he has to manually process it and hopes to get it shipped out in the next day or 2. Super cool guy.

I stand corrected he said he has 10 containers in customs right now (valued at $2.5 million he said). He said the price will be 2 cpr higher than before. So it was $299.99 before (plus $25 shipping) so the new price will be $320ish. Good that the price isn't too horrible. Question is if the containers will be processed through customs.

He said he many other vendors are gouging on prices overnight and he hates that shit. So he said he stopped selling to many vendors and is going direct to consumer.

Already processed 1200 orders this week and has another 200+ to go through today and tomorrow.

Russian ammo "ban," now war.
Will Russian ammo go the way of Chinese ammo in the 90s?
Yes. It will stop coming in entirely within the next 12-18 months, never to be seen again. Of course the State Department could decide to just stop imports sooner. I believe that everything we get from Russia will continue to be available from alternative sources, but the price be much higher for a long time.

Be patient.

I just got off the phone with the owner of importer/vendor in SC as my CC hasn't been hit yet and people on other forums are reporting their orders shipped. He said it's probably because of the Chase card I used is a PITA when it comes to ammo/gun items and if the billing and shipping address don't match. I told him it does so not sure what's up. He said he has to manually process it and hopes to get it shipped out in the next day or 2. Super cool guy.

I stand corrected he said he has 10 containers in customs right now (valued at $2.5 million he said). He said the price will be 2 cpr higher than before. So it was $299.99 before (plus $25 shipping) so the new price will be $320ish. Good that the price isn't too horrible. Question is if the containers will be processed through customs.

He said he many other vendors are gouging on prices overnight and he hates that shit. So he said he stopped selling to many vendors and is going direct to consumer.

Already processed 1200 orders this week and has another 200+ to go through today and tomorrow.
Who is this mystery vendor?

I've made the most out of my ability to buy ammo from tsusa

Pffft thats childs play lol

Keep up the hard work. You’ll get there one day.
It’s not the number of orders or reviews that counts, it’s the total number of rounds purchased. Ten orders of ten 1000 round cases of the same 5.56 ammo would be 10 orders and 1 review, but would result in 100,000 rounds being shipped. [mg]

I've made the most out of my ability to buy ammo from tsusa
Pffft thats childs play lol
Keep up the hard work. You’ll get there one day.
It’s not the number of orders or reviews that counts, it’s the total number of rounds purchased. Ten orders of ten 1000 round cases of the same 5.56 ammo would be 10 orders and 1 review, but would result in 100,000 rounds being shipped. [mg]

If anyone is looking for the cheapest brass cased 9mm (maxxtech), look at the vendor at the top of the list of that particular "search engine" for pew pew food...they ship to us peons....
That same vendor now has Maxxtech 7.62x39 in stock! Basically golden tiger x39. $290 per case!

Back
Top Bottom