Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Guess they didn't get much in. All SOLD OUT now.
Ukraine conflict has ONCE AGAIN created a panic for us consumers of ammo. I only bought 2k of 9mm since it was cheap Russian steel and I know for shit-sure Russian ammo is gonna go away very soon but domestically made brass 9mm? Not so much,

Ukraine conflict has ONCE AGAIN created a panic for us consumers of ammo. I only bought 2k of 9mm since it was cheap Russian steel and I know for shit-sure Russian ammo is gonna go away very soon but domestically made brass 9mm? Not so much,

I was at Bass Pro yesterday looking to see if they had a particular caliber, which they didn't. What they did have was a plethora of 9mm and .223/5.56 ammo. If there's a shortage, it's not with those two calibers....

I was at Bass Pro yesterday looking to see if they had a particular caliber, which they didn't. What they did have was a plethora of 9mm and .223/5.56 ammo. If there's a shortage, it's not with those two calibers....

Yet TS which has had 5.56 in stock pretty consistently for last month suddenly has no 5.56.

At what prices?

Ass rape prices. I’d rather over pay at a local shop than at Bass Pro.

At what prices?
1ff2535c-f44c-424d-bba2-fe41a4e2038a_text.gif

It was an important question to ask.

You can't just post that the shortage is over because one store has a bunch of ammo without posting the price.

Didn’t say it was over, just that those two calibers were in in stock and plentiful. As to why, was looking for 45LC. A good person on the board sent me some info on some a vendor selling g it online but the shipping price was steep. So was just out looking. Found some though at 619DW for $54 a box of 50. Fun day looking around.

Didn’t say it was over, just that those two calibers were in in stock and plentiful. As to why, was looking for 45LC. A good person on the board sent me some info on some a vendor selling g it online but the shipping price was steep. So was just out looking. Found some though at 619DW for $54 a box of 50. Fun day looking around.
Did you swing by northeast arms in Peabody?They had some when I was in there last week for $51 per box

Back
Top Bottom