Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

ZQI 9mm NATO Steel Case 124 grain quick non-technical range review...

Found this ammo very potent, very accurate (indoor range, 50 feet) and very clean burning. Shot without issue in a Gen 5 G19.
Will buy again... Especially if prices on it come down.

Not In Stock Currently...

1643080148157.png 1643080165485.png

1641956759104-png.563427
That photo is strangely on-topic for an ammo-buy thread.
(It's obviously another senseless mood ring tragedy).

Don't forget ARP = at rape prices
Probably beats "AARP".
NTTAWWT.
Jus' sayin'.

JHPs for 44CPR.

NOTE: These are an old loading with a kinda-crappy bullet. Inconsistent expansion, denim plugging, etc.
However, JHPs for 44CPR!

JHPs for 44CPR.

NOTE: These are an old loading with a kinda-crappy bullet. Inconsistent expansion, denim plugging, etc.
However, JHPs for 44CPR!

Those actually look like they'd be a little more forgiving on guns that hate hollow points or flat noise. Slightly more radius to the noise than other hollow points.

$2 per round? I could have sworn this trash was under $1 per round before.
and where is a mandatory gay flying dicks meme? :)
you were asleep for an year perhaps to think there was still any 6.5CM out there under a $1. it was one of the main reasons for me to dump a ton of $ to get a proper reloading setup last year, as it became non-sustainable to keep buying factory match grade ammo.

Last edited:
and where is a mandatory gay flying dicks meme? :)
you were asleep for an year perhaps to think there was still any 6.5CM out there under a $1. it was one of the main reasons for me to dump a ton of $ to get a proper reloading setup last year, as it became non-sustainable to keep buying factory match grade ammo.
I don't sleep, waste of time.

My daughter has plenty of ammo for her rifle. Berger took care of her right before the panic. I have plenty of supplies to reload for her as well.

That S&B was utter garbage, that's why I made that comment. Anyone paying more than .70 for that should reevaluate their choices.

Just ordered a case of "CCI Blazer Training 9mm 115 grain" for $339.80 from them.
$16.99 a box.
Have anyone tried these before?

Just ordered a case of "CCI Blazer Training 9mm 115 grain" for $339.80 from them.
$16.99 a box.

Good to Go for the Range. Decent price in today's market. Hoping for better this Summer though...

1643510868468.png

$16.99 a box.

I bought a bunch of it a while ago. Good stuff. Cycles the Glocks, Sig, Taurus, and Ruger. Not a bad price. Still have a bunch of it. Er.... I mean, I lost all mine in that deep sea canoeing accident.

$16.99 a box.

Yes, it’s good to go. I’ve put it through Glock, Kahr, Sig. This was close to $450-500 at the peak not too long ago.

I haven't looked at ammo over there for a while. 🤪

Anyone know what this is? It's in a few of the post titles.

1643588257547.png

Looks like a Fez without a tassel...

Now I see it! It's a Amberlamps...

Last edited:
I haven't looked at ammo over there for a while. 🤪

Anyone know what this is?

🚨

Looks like a Fez without a tassel...

Now I see it! It's a Amberlamps...

I'm guessing that's a pretty old video. The format (square), the quality, the cars.

there’s someone in the classifieds trying to get $540 for 1k rounds of blazer brass 9mm😂. I guess he’s been asleep for the last few months…
Some people just bought high and are regretting it.

I was happy I didn't have to buy at all during this, and I'm still waiting for it to go down more.....and I think it will on 9mm and .223.

Some people just bought high and are regretting it.

I was happy I didn't have to buy at all during this, and I'm still waiting for it to go down more.....and I think it will on 9mm and .223.
Probably better off just shooting it than taking a massive loss selling it?...

But I think many of these sellers literally just buy and sell and don't actually shoot.

Back
Top Bottom