Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Now, if only 45 came down to 30cpr I'd be a very happy camper, albeit with a big credit card bill. :)
Well, the cheapest 45 is 58 cents right now...

If you're a Prime member it's cheaper so that would be around 48 to 53 cents a round...
That's getting there...
I would think the ammo makers are pumping out the 9mm, 380 and 556 right now...
Once they think 9mm, 380 and 556 is good they will switch to 45 and other rounds...

I would think the ammo makers are pumping out the 9mm, 380 and 556 right now...
Once they think 9mm, 380 and 556 is good they will switch to 45 and other rounds...
I think it will be a while until 9mm or 380acp stays on shelves for more than 24 hours. So far, any time I go to Cabela's, the only ammo I can find on the shelves is 40 and 5.56. It's a good thing I own a G23 slide: switching with my G19 slide is soo easy(I wish I saved money by doing the "9mm barrel in G23" way).

I think it will be a while until 9mm or 380acp stays on shelves for more than 24 hours. So far, any time I go to Cabela's, the only ammo I can find on the shelves is 40 and 5.56. It's a good thing I own a G23 slide: switching with my G19 slide is soo easy(I wish I saved money by doing the "9mm barrel in G23" way).
I haven't bought ammo at the LGS in years...

I started buying from TSUSA a few years back and I haven't bought from anyone else since...

I order from target sports as well. But also buy from my LGS occasionally and give him my firearm business all the time.
we need local stores and we need to support them or there won’t be any at some point. Same goes for my snow blower. And other purchases. Try to support the locals or they will be history.

I order from target sports as well. But also buy from my LGS occasionally and give him my firearm business all the time.
we need local stores and we need to support them or there won’t be any at some point. Same goes for my snow blower. And other purchases. Try to support the locals or they will be history.

OH, I agree, I still go to my LGS for guns and other stuff...

It's just so nice to get the ammo through TSUSA, cheaper, no S&H and it's at my door next day or so...

Can't go wrong with that...

Brass 9mm down to .30 per

Damn! Sold out. That's what I get for taking a day off of checking their website every 45 minutes. lol

But I like where this is going. Is the world healing, finally?

Just got my Prime member "gift" it's one of those bare bones Hoppe's cleaning kits. I suppose I'll use the oil and bore cleaner but their gifts have been getting less impressive each year.

Do they really think someone who orders ammo by the case doesn't have basic gun cleaning supplies?

Slow S&B ammo drop this morning
I got the notification that 10mm fmj was in stock, unfortunately still .64pr
How much was it pre-wuflu? It’s a relatively new caliber to me and I’m only familiar with ass-rape pricing from Underwood...but that ammo was purchased specifically for bear country hiking.

Mixed in with that S&B drop were cases of #1 buck at .54cpr
30 or so left at time of posting.

Hard to pass up any 12ga. At that price.

How much was it pre-wuflu? It’s a relatively new caliber to me and I’m only familiar with ass-rape pricing from Underwood...but that ammo was purchased specifically for bear country hiking.
Can't remember what it was priced pre-wuflu but I had bought some at Cabela's back when I bought my G20 and some of my .40 S&W has more snap. If you can find Sig Elite 10mm buy that as it was more noticeable (more snappy than S&B)

I'll bite on one pack. The packaging is nice for storage.
X-Tac is Good To Go!

I read somewhere online that it is the same ammo that is manufactured for and supplied to the Republic of South Korea's military.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for 357 magnum ammo, there's another vendor who ships to MA who's got Fiocchi 158 gr JSPs for $347 per 500 shipped or $690 per 1k shipped. Must buy 500 or 1k rounds.
That's the cheapest I've seen quality brass cased 357 mag ammo in a while.
PM if interested - though you'll find it if you look on ammoseek....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom