• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Wtf. A hard plastic case still getting smashed up? If it was a plain cardboard box with loose rounds inside, I can see that taking damage. But for hard plastic to crack open, they've must've thrown this down the stairs!
Let alone rimfire.
One of those delivery guys are in for a surprise some day.
a-christmas-story-fragile.gif

My favorite experience:

tula-jpg.571692

Wonder what happened there.
Driver felt peckish.

Any word on "Republic Training and Range" 762x39? It's listed as being manufactured by Barnaul but the packaging, lacquering, sealant and head-stamp is different than usual.

Any word on "Republic Training and Range" 762x39? It's listed as being manufactured by Barnaul but the packaging, lacquering, sealant and head-stamp is different than usual.
I finished off a case a couple weeks back. All went bang in my AR and AK. I’ll PM you a vendor who’s got the Vympel made x39 for 34 cpr shipped. Basically golden tiger. Sealed primer and bullet. I just ordered 200 rounds of the x39 and 223 to try out.

I finished off a case a couple weeks back. All went bang in my AR and AK. I’ll PM you a vendor who’s got the Vympel made x39 for 34 cpr shipped. Basically golden tiger. Sealed primer and bullet. I just ordered 200 rounds of the x39 and 223 to try out.
Any chance you have any GT and would be willing to run a couple of each through the chrono side by side for us all?

I mean, I know you don’t do enough for us already with keeping our ammo cabinets and primer piles stocked (and bank accounts empty)...but just this one last favor and I swear I’ll leave you alone until I need something next time.

Side note: you should seriously archive all the times you’ve posted to this thread and send it to TSUSA...maybe you could get a side gig or a sponsorship for pimping their shit!

Any chance you have any GT and would be willing to run a couple of each through the chrono side by side for us all?

I mean, I know you don’t do enough for us already with keeping our ammo cabinets and primer piles stocked (and bank accounts empty)...but just this one last favor and I swear I’ll leave you alone until I need something next time.

Side note: you should seriously archive all the times you’ve posted to this thread and send it to TSUSA...maybe you could get a side gig or a sponsorship for pimping their shit!
Lmao. Chrono the GT vs the other Vympel ammo?

Should we all add up how much money hes cost us and get a total? [rofl]

Wtf. A hard plastic case still getting smashed up? If it was a plain cardboard box with loose rounds inside, I can see that taking damage. But for hard plastic to crack open, they've must've thrown this down the stairs!
Can't go wrong with a milk carton...

1644114285696.png

And if any of your ammo "goes missing"...

1644114572259.png

Lmao. Chrono the GT vs the other Vympel ammo?
Yeah, just 5 rounds each or so...and only if it’s easy for you to do. I’m just wondering if you found the secret stash with that other company selling ‘basically GT’ under the name vympel.

I recently divulged to you that I’ve never shot GT through any of my rifles, but mainly because I didn’t want to ‘want’ for it. If there’s a good, reliable source for it, I might splurge once I find a new place to live, lol.

I just traded 680 rounds of Berdan primed surplus .308 for 2720rds of wolf...I did pretty good on that trade I think, because i have 4-5k of 1k+ matching lots of .308 boxer primer brass. Saving my Berdan primers for the 7.5x55.

Yeah, just 5 rounds each or so...and only if it’s easy for you to do. I’m just wondering if you found the secret stash with that other company selling ‘basically GT’ under the name vympel.

I recently divulged to you that I’ve never shot GT through any of my rifles, but mainly because I didn’t want to ‘want’ for it. If there’s a good, reliable source for it, I might splurge once I find a new place to live, lol.
Ahh gotcha. Yeah I can do that

Ammo vendor (ammosupplywarehouse) was good on the cust service end and they made good with me.. Box was delayed a few days. UPS must have dropped/kicked the 35 lb box, spilled all the ammo, and repackaged it all (wet cardboard and mess of original box included) in a new package and left it out in a pile of slush on my porch. I opened the box to find this moist surprise. Ammo had been wet and covered in dried paper mache and what looked to be road salt or something like it.

Bubble wrap would have prevented this

View attachment 573358
As Yosemite Sam would say, "Jumpin' Jehoshaphat!".
1644118383035.png
Not signed in.
1644118422168.png
Signed in price.
1644118865286.png

This may be an exception and may not be across the board, but it(.45) is what I'm eyeballing these days(but only because I keep finding forgotten stashes of other stuff).

Last edited:

Not posting as a Deal or Steal, or as a TSUSA, but just in case someone missed it there is a NESer who needs a little help in the ammo department.

Great guy. Lend a hand. Get some ammo.

Considering their price on primers, I was curious what they charged for these Min Mags....at $11.99 that's only $1 or more than Walmart...which is pretty cheap.
$9.99 per 100 shipped
So that’s cheaper than Walmart right? And I don’t have to waste any time or gas driving lol.
There's another vendor who's got CCI Blazer 22lr and Federal 525 round 22lr packs in stock. 5 brick limit on the Feds and 20 box limit on the CCI blazer. If you buy your limit, it works out to be about 9 cents per round shipped. PM if interested.

Doesn't beat walmart obviously.

Ammo vendor (ammosupplywarehouse) was good on the cust service end and they made good with me.. Box was delayed a few days. UPS must have dropped/kicked the 35 lb box, spilled all the ammo, and repackaged it all (wet cardboard and mess of original box included) in a new package and left it out in a pile of slush on my porch. I opened the box to find this moist surprise. Ammo had been wet and covered in dried paper mache and what looked to be road salt or something like it.

Bubble wrap would have prevented this

View attachment 573358
what did they do to make it right?

Back
Top Bottom