• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

What you said in January hit home. 7.62x39 is my most stocked caliber

I’ll see you there

Shit now you guys are making me think I should grab more x39…I’ll be at Harvard tomorrow all day for an IDPA championship match…hmm

Those motherf***ers!

If anyone wants to grab me a case of GT let me know…can pay for the case and toss some 223 or 22lr ammo for the trouble.
Tomorrow at 619 is gonna be a clown show. 1 case limit guaranteed.

If no one going tomorrow can grab you one Saint @andrew1220 , PM me and I'll bring you a case from what I picked up today...
~Matt

At least we can still get that Serbian Belom and Czech PPU at a premium. It is reloadable. Grab dies all you reloaders!
For now. The State Department can issue sanctions on any country they want with the stroke of a pen like today. If they are going after ammo and not just Russia which is obvious, they can find reasons to do the same thing to Serbia and other countries that produce lots of ammo. Only US manufacturers have SOME sort of legal protection.

For now. The State Department can issue sanctions on any country they want with the stroke of a pen like today. If they are going after ammo and not just Russia which is obvious, they can find reasons to do the same thing to Serbia and other countries that produce lots of ammo. Only US manufacturers have SOME sort of legal protection.
Prices for and the availability of x39 as of tnite is gonna be crazy. I’ve already seen many online ammo sellers oos.

I stopped by 619 this morning after waking up with a realized sweat (after saying “not worried”). Limit 4 cases, same $250 price, line wasn’t nearly what I thought it was. Still good to stop by since they have other Russian Ammo like 223. Good times this morning.

good news: owner said his importing license is good for another 2 years, so he’s confident he’ll get more product. Prices may jump a bit, but it should be available.

Also, let this be a big wake up call to all of us. With this demented f***ing nutjob in office, you have to be ready for ANYTHING. The democrats are IN CONTROL. You know how evil they are, you know what political strings they're able to pull, you know what tricks are up their sleeves. Even with the ammo prices the way they currently are, still stock up! Without russian production, no more 13 cent 9mm, no more 19 cent 223, no more 50 cent slugs. Stock ammo, stock mags, stock guns, zero your sights, sharpen your edges. We have to always be one step ahead.

Also, let this be a big wake up call to all of us. With this demented f***ing nutjob in office, you have to be ready for ANYTHING. The democrats are IN CONTROL. You know how evil they are, you know what political strings they're able to pull, you know what tricks are up their sleeves. Even with the ammo prices the way they currently are, still stock up! Without russian production, no more 13 cent 9mm, no more 19 cent 223, no more 50 cent slugs. Stock ammo, stock mags, stock guns, zero your sights, sharpen your edges. We have to always be one step ahead.
We’re about 20 steps behind currently.

If there were an ‘uprising’ right now, there would be ZERO organization/structure to our ranks and we would be destined for failure.

I was never officer level material...just really good at carrying out orders. Someone with a bigger picture mindset needs to figure out how to organize a resistance to this shit.

Back
Top Bottom