• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Wolf X39 122 gr fmj in stock 28cpr @ TSUSA

FWIW GT is/was in stock at 619DW for 25 cpr

Last edited:

I’m jonesin for GT right now but can’t make the drive until the w/e.

Its $0.26 a round today

Lol same. I'm going first thing Saturday morning.
Stopped in today at 3PM...

2 1/2 pallets on the floor. not sure if more out back. Maybe a hundred cases per pallet? $249.99 a case. NO LIMIT, at least today...

Opened up one of my cases and it was very nicely primer and projo sealed in the same box Vympel has been using for at least a decade.

1629502614040.png 1629502552095.png

Photos not mine...

2 1/2 pallets on the floor. not sure if more out back. Maybe a hundred cases per pallet? $249.99 a case. NO LIMIT, at least today...

Opened up one of my cases and it was very nicely primer and projo sealed in the same box Vympel has been using for at least a decade.

View attachment 514464View attachment 514461

Photos not mine...
Still ha e a few cases tucked away

Attachments

• 0595CAB5-8330-4838-BD83-9427F261F85E.jpeg
    0595CAB5-8330-4838-BD83-9427F261F85E.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 12
Still ha e a few cases tucked away
Yep. Identical case boxing as well. This is great ammo. Nice having some tucked away Mike, for sure...
~Enbloc

EDIT: The sealant is nice to have for longer term storage. (At least I think it is) I also read somewhere on the internet that the sealed ammo is coming off the same lines as the military stuff,
but who knows, and really who cares? This is nice ammo at pre-covid pricing.

I was just looking at a 7-year old web page with pricing at $239/case...

1000 rds - 7.62x39 FMJ BT Golden Tiger 124 grain Ammo

Here's one write-up from SGAmmo:

Golden Tiger Ammo For Sale​

Golden Tiger is made by the VYMPEL factory in Russia. Military and sporting cartridges are their specialty. VYMPEL is recognized as the leading manufacturer of 5.45x39 type of ammunition in Russia and across the world. The 7.62x39 ammo they make is exceptionally good quality as well and adheres to strict Russian military specifications. Golden Tiger Ammo is manufactured to the highest standards resulting in flawless 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 ammunition for use in mil-spec AK47 and AK74 Rifles. Due to the hardness of the Russian mil-spec primer used in this ammo, when used in an AR15 that has been converted to these calibers you may need a heavier than stock hammer spring and enhanced firing pin to strike the primer deeply enough for 100% reliability. Golden Tiger Ammunition features a sealed non-corrosive Berdan primer, lacquered steel case and lacquer sealed case mouth making this ammunition is great for long term storage and best reliability in the harshest field conditions. All projectiles have magnetic bimetal jackets and lead cores. For the best prices on Golden Tiger ammo shop at SGAmmo. If you are looking for the best Russian made AK47 ammo then you should try Golden Tiger Ammunition.

also this:

Golden Tiger ammunition is manufactured in Russia, it is made with 124 grain full metal jacket boat tail projectiles with lead cores, lacquered steel cases and non-corrosive priming. This ammunition is Russian military spec, factory new and is magnetic, it may not be safe for indoor ranges.

20 rounds per box

Muzzle velocity - 2348 fps

Lastly;

Golden Tiger 7.62x39 ammo, is perfect for your AK's and SKS's. Golden Tiger 7.62x39 124gr Bi-Metal FMJ-BT, 20 rds per box. Bimetal Jacket, 124 Grains, 2396 FPS. Made to Russian mil-spec with a 124 grain, bi-metal jacket, lead core Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail bullet, steel case and non-corrosive. Golden Tiger is accurate and reliable with a long shelf life.
Russian mil-spec

Last edited:

View attachment 514464View attachment 514461

Photos not mine...
Where else can you get 4K rounds of battle ready fodder for under a grand tax free??

Back
Top Bottom