Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Also, 619DW in Merrimac, NH is due for a shipment of Golden Tiger 7.62x39 at $250/1000...

Best deal going. Sign up for his e-blasts. [email protected]

I'm sorry if this is not allowed here, but I figured it could be a discussion as well.
Fascistbook removed us for our NO MASK policy. Which has been discussed here before.... We had 8000 organic followers.
If you'd like to be on an email list with udpates etc please email [email protected] and I'll add you. And F Fascistbook! -Keith

Some online vendors appear to be piling up with ammo. For example SGammo has slashed their shipping costs and gone to free shipping for cases. I suspect there’s some “hot potato“ game going on between the ammo retailers, distributors and manufacturers. the retailers are at serious risk of taking losses.

now that the 2020 noob gun owners have disappeared, the remaining buyers are my fellow ammosexuals who know better than to over-pay. For example I could sort of use a case of steel 223 but it’s more fun holding out and helping to push these prices down than it is to get a case of 223.

I disagree w the notion that ammo will never get back to 2019 prices. I think it’s going to go below it in the next year or so.

Last edited:
Some online vendors appear to be piling up with ammo. For example **ammo has slashed their shipping costs and gone to free shipping for cases. I suspect there’s some “hot potato“ game going on between the ammo retailers, distributors and manufacturers. the retailers are at serious risk of taking losses.
I disagree w the commonplace claim that ammo will never get back to 2019 prices. I think it’s going to go below it in the next year or so. I also believe inflation is transitory, the USD will get stronger with purchasing power, the Fed will stop printing money, commodities priced in dollars will drop in price, and materials will cost us less. It’s sunshine and rainbows here in out.

FIFY

Sorry, I had to. Please don’t take it personal. 🤪

Last edited:
I really should be in buy mode. I’ve been MIA from the range, to an extent, for the past few years as I’ve been in school (done on Aug 22nd, God willing!). Something tells me that what I have won’t come close to covering the lost time I’m looking to make up over the next 6 months.

Are people finally realizing how good it is to have guns chambered in x39? 😂
Plentiful and cheap.
My BCA 10.5" x39 upper just shipped today. Can’t wait to play around with that. Fingers crossed it functions okay.
A few panics ago when everybody was freaking out about 5.56, I bought an AK74. 7N6 was dirt cheap back then, dont think I ever shot a round of .22 for years. I think this was when Deval or some mass shooting panic and people freaked out.

Last edited:
I really should be in buy mode. I’ve been MIA from the range, to an extent, for the past few years as I’ve been in school (done on Aug 22nd, God willing!). Something tells me that what I have won’t come close to covering the lost time I’m looking to make up over the next 6 months.
I use outdoor ranges and it’s so muggy and oppressive. Skeeters are more aggressive than I’ve ever seen so my range trips are short and sweet with x39 or steel 9mm. The AK was exercising the other day and boy is that fun on my own home range.

I cancelled my TS prime membership when a few months ago they sent me a molle "frag holder" and a larger than the previous year, ammo can. With a couple stickers and a pen. The frag holder really pissed me off. Went right in the trash, just as they knew it would.

For those waiting on CMP, I placed this order on 3/29 and it arrived today, so it looks like about 4.5 months wait currently. And it came in that very discretely marked box! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1200.jpg
    IMG_1200.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 14
For those waiting on CMP, I placed this order on 3/29 and it arrived today, so it looks like about 4.5 months wait currently. And it came in that very discretely marked box! ;)
My order of 68gr .223 was done 3/25, was invoiced 7/23, went to shipping and still nada.
I sent them an email 8/5th - they say to be patient and apologized for a delay. Go figure.

Do some quality time over quantity time.

If I've learned one thing, it's actual practice doesn't take much. Have some fun at the end of the session.

I cancelled my TS prime membership when a few months ago they sent me a molle "frag holder" and a larger than the previous year, ammo can. With a couple stickers and a pen. The frag holder really pissed me off. Went right in the trash, just as they knew it would.
See my post Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread
They’re perfect for holding M1 enbloc clips.

I just noticed Federal has their Trophy copper sabot slugs in stock. God these are expensive. I might order a few to try out.

They finally have the new federal Hammer Down ammo in stock. Made for lever guns. Been dying to try this in my Henry for deer hunting in Maine.
Federal just shipped my order yesterday. 11 days to ship isn’t horrible.
Be here Tuesday. Can’t wait to test the Hammer Down ammo in the trusty ol Henry

Haha I bought some today! Why not!

on another note is there a way to see how much you saved by having prime in terms of total orders not individually?

thanks!

S&B 12ga 2-3/4 #1 Buckshot 12-pellet
Pricy at $1.29/round, but #1 does not come around too often...
1628965850935.png 1628965912780.png

Back
Top Bottom