Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Will be getting some of that Goodness too! Maybe I'll see you up at 619DW?
I'm easy to spot. I'll be the shy loudmouth...

I've been know to "dress funny" too...

View attachment 509478
Who wears wingtips to the beach...?
damn ive been reading their emails. Should be coming in a couple of weeks. :( not sure ill be able to get go up there and get a case unfortunately.

Target has been flip flopping on their 9mm and 7.62x39 prices the past few weeks. last week 7.62 was $6 this week its $7+. Last week blazer 9mm was 19$ this week its back to 22.

That Wolf x39 was the first case I've bought in months! [laugh]
I like the Wolf Military Classic much better than the TulAmmo.

I think the price was right in line with the times at $275.
I don't see this going much less than $250/1000 for some time, and who knows how long it will be imported for?!?

I like the Wolf Military Classic much better than the TulAmmo.

I think the price was right in line with the times. I don't see this going much less than $250/1000 for some time, and who knows how long it will be imported for?!?
I don't think x39 went above 50 cents this entire time. I shoot it more than any other caliber (besides 22). I have too much faith in the cartridge, so I'm always stocking up.

I don't think x39 went above 50 cents this entire time. I shoot it more than any other caliber (besides 22). I have too much faith in the cartridge, so I'm always stocking up.
Yep. very versatile rifle round... checks many boxes. (for me at least)

From 619DW on Friday...
500 rounds Golden Tiger 223 is now $149.99... 200 round range packs are only $79.99
we will have 1000 round cases of Golden Tiger 7.62x39 for $250 about 10 days out....
We have bulk 9mm, bulk 5.56/223 brass cased. Plenty of all your favorites. Bulk 38spl. 357, 10mm 40, 22LR, 308 and more!

This is Pre-Pandemic Pricing... PPP

Or, simply "Trip-P"...

Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics 9mm Luger 115 Grain FMJ

.60 per round. What's so special about this stuff?

I take it as a good sign, the 'Place No One Likes' has bulk ammo in stock for under $1/rnd. Lots of calibers.

Just a matter of time before the price drops. Or another 'black swan' event. Take your pick.

Back
Top Bottom