Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

For reference...

Cabelas in Hudson had these for $99.xx +tax today. Had 40-50 boxes.

$82,79 +tax at TSUSA...
1628637890236.png

Seconding Enbloc’s sentiment. Wolf Gold is
One of my go to range ammos. Never had an issue, typically a little cheaper, good accuracy and good velocities.
If I wasn’t sitting on a bunch, I’d buy more.
They just dropped the price. It was $10.11 prime and now it’s $9.19.

Does anyone know why target shotgun ammo is still at assrapish prices?
Not sure but there is some 10pks of Nobel buckshot for a great price.

All that can be said about it is related to supply chains. They used to get putloads of Rio but that dried up months ago. Even US brands have been sparse.

Does anyone know why target shotgun ammo is still at assrapish prices?
Could also be component costs.
While shotgun ammo is simple/cost effective to reload, virgin components have been effected by inflation...

Shotshell Lead is usually measured in ounces... not grains

There's a price increase coming this fall anyways
Thanks for this information. The letter in the screenshot informing customers about coming price increases says "We will reprice all Existing orders (to reflect new price increases) that have not shipped." Yikes! So much for the prices coming down in the fall.

Anyone know why the 7.62 x 39 seems to have dried up recently. Seemed like had I had no problems finding it until recently
Oh yeah I just checked TSUSA and a few other vendors and they’re picked clean. Except one still has maxxtech steel case x39 for 30 cpr plus tax. Free shipping.

Are people finally realizing how good it is to have guns chambered in x39? 😂
Plentiful and cheap.
My BCA 10.5" x39 upper just shipped today. Can’t wait to play around with that. Fingers crossed it functions okay.

While one played with the X39 some I just recently realized how awesome it is. Loving the AK platform also. Trying to find an Arsenal for non bankruptcy prices.

Back
Top Bottom