Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I never got a shipping notice or tracking number on my last order for 38 Special. This time I got 2 email notifications. 😂 They have to be buried over there.

This order was for 45ACP and is due on the 1st.

Bob

I didn't get a notice either for when my order was going to ship...

I had printed out my order and it was sitting on the kitchen table, I was walking out to pick it up and I look out the window and the guy is in my driveway dropping it off...

I was thinking that was some pretty good mind control, I was thinking where is my order and I made it appear... ;) :p o_O

Does anyone know why target shotgun ammo is still at assrapish prices?
Yes,
someone does know why that is.

Your lawn mower lets you walk behind her...?
Kaley would be having an easier time of it
if she was depressing the deadman's safety bar
and started the mower's engine to turn the blade...

Tax free ammo purchases this weekend. Go forth and conquer.
Oh so tempting....... no I shouldn't..........oh what the heck
I never pay tax on ammo, Live Free or Die [smile]
I missed a Pittman-Robertson Tax Holiday? Damn...

I didn't get a notice either for when my order was going to ship...

I had printed out my order and it was sitting on the kitchen table, I was walking out to pick it up and I look out the window and the guy is in my driveway dropping it off...

I was thinking that was some pretty good mind control, I was thinking where is my order and I made it appear... ;) :p o_O
It's like the One Weird Method to get food to arrive at a restaurant -
send a member of the party to visit the rest room.

Winchester 9mm 150 pack for ~$58 Prime. What are you guys seeing in local stores compared to online for 9mm? Things seem to be plateuing at $20 box around here.

Winchester 9mm 150 pack for ~$58 Prime. What are you guys seeing in local stores compared to online for 9mm? Things seem to be plateuing at $20 box around here.
That seems to be going rate online, havent shopped much locally. Think im gonna hold out till labor day incase there's any specials and go from there.

Glad I got that $9 price and tax free!
Same, kinda wish I had gotten some more. But really hoping for some labor day deals to bulk buy if prices cooperate.
Side note, what I ordered came in today, Igman came sealed which is nice if I was storing it for a while.

Attachments

• 20210817_110324.jpg
    20210817_110324.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 37
Same, kinda wish I had gotten some more. But really hoping for some labor day deals to bulk buy if prices cooperate.
Side note, what I ordered came in today, Igman came sealed which is nice if I was storing it for a while.

You should have got more!
Report in the Igman when you can. It’s Bosnian?

You should have got more!
Report in the Igman when you can. It’s Bosnian?
I know, that always seems to be the case.
I believe so. Will do, I read good things about their new production "m67" 7.62x39 so I figured I'd give some of this a try.
Looking forward to trying the wolf, first time I've bought some of that as well.

I disagree w the notion that ammo will never get back to 2019 prices. I think it’s going to go below it in the next year or so.
You're smoking crack, imho. With the base cost increases alone it's not likely. There's still a metric shit ton of people with their finger over the buy button. (Unmet demand at several less shitty price tiers)

You're smoking crack, imho. With the base cost increases alone it's not likely. There's still a metric shit ton of people with their finger over the buy button. (Unmet demand at several less shitty price tiers)

Also, the CPI and inflation are on the rise. Never mind the market volatility, if shades, blinds, and bread are all going up, so is ammo.

Also, the CPI and inflation are on the rise. Never mind the market volatility, if shades, blinds, and bread are all going up, so is ammo.
And the CPI numbers are bogus because homes, energy, and other consumables are left out specifically by the Fed from that value. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Well, I like videos of shooting so that’s all I mean by it. Shoot some steel. Shoot some paper groups and show the results to the camera. Who doesn’t like pics and vids? 🤷‍♂️
That reminds me, I need to pick up some steel targets and a camera

Well, I like videos of shooting so that’s all I mean by it. Shoot some steel. Shoot some paper groups and show the results to the camera. Who doesn’t like pics and vids? 🤷‍♂️
1629314313938.png
68gr - out of 16" predatAR LaRue, at 100yds, 10x scope, bipod with no rear bag.
as barrel warms up group shifts up left then stays up left.

I haven’t had any issues with with Belom either. At this point though, I have a hard time paying .37 per pew for Belom considering the Winchester M1152 “Active Duty!!” that came today, was available for a while and at a mere penny more per round.

I have yet to shoot it, but it’s advertised as being on the spicy side. Spend wisely, gents.

Back
Top Bottom