• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

They might as well just paint "I own guns" all over that give away truck. I'd rather have the prize in comparable ammo value. Even if it's just 4 boxes.

Was over to 619DW this morning when they opened and they are all out of cases of 7.62x39. They did have a few individual boxes on the shelf but unless I mis-read the price it was $19.99 per box.

At that price we're looking at $1000 a case of 1000 rnds the next time it comes in stock. Even at that price I bet it'll go fast.

You know what’s not on that TSUSA list? F’ckn ammo…but you can get some t-shirts and polos..,JFC
I’m rolling black on 9/19 for ammo 🎲

Seriously though some of that Blackhawk gear is nice, especially the outerwear. Don’t shun. Turkish shotguns on 9/7 😂!

As far as ammo, If you didn’t stack deep during the trump slump you only have yourself to blame. No offense as it’s just a fact of life.

Last edited:
fwiw I doubt they would include the ammo as a prime day discounted item. but they may drop more during that period to lure people in to buy more of the stuff nobody buys from them.

I’m rolling black on 9/19 for ammo 🎲

Seriously though some of that Blackhawk gear is nice, especially the outerwear. Don’t shun. Turkish shotguns on 9/7 😂!

As far as ammo, If you didn’t stack deep during the trump slump you only have yourself to blame. No offense as it’s just a fact of life.
but how deep is deep enough for the stack?!?! specially with them looking to starve out the industry completely if they can. I really need to do an inventory.

Decent amount of stuff popping up. 9, 5.56, .22LR

This is why I don’t do stocks, damn speculation. So!
What’s the general consensus at this point? Prices trending up because of the Russian ammo BS? Or lower as production sowwlllyyy catches up to demand?

Decent amount of stuff popping up. 9, 5.56, .22LR

This is why I don’t do stocks, damn speculation. So!
What’s the general consensus at this point? Prices trending up because of the Russian ammo BS? Or lower as production sowwlllyyy catches up to demand?
My opinion, dont try and guess. If you need it and it's at a price you're willing to pay pick up what you can.

You do what you feel comfortable with. Some people tell me I'm crazy for stacking deep, others think I'm smart.

All I can tell you is that democrats are in full control. They barely lift a finger, and boom, something is banned. You never freggin know with these democrats. It's any day now that they'll take some giant steps instead of piece by piece.

Bird in the hand for me. I don’t buy for the price. I buy it to have it when needed. and I really never stopped buying. I know too many people that were caught with their pants down on components and ammo. Good initial indicator of who will be knocking at the door with their hand out when it comes time.

Apparently TSUSA will be delivering a truck to some lucky prime member.

This is for Prime Members...

From TS USA Website:

FINALIST DRAWING: 9/20/2021

On 9/20/2021 we will pick 4 TOP CONTENDERS for the Grand Prize drawing! These 4 people will be flown to Target Sports USA headquarters for Prime Day Prize Day (10/16/2021) all expenses paid for the weekend and the chance to WIN A 2021 Ford F-150 XLT!

PRIME DAY PRIZE DAY: 10/16/2021

The 4 Top Contenders will each be given a key to the 2021 Ford F-150 XLT, Only 1 key will unlock the truck and that customer will WIN a 2021 Ford F-150 XLT!! Runners up will win Federal, CCI & Remington Ammo along with BlackHawk Gear! ($2,500 Value)

Back
Top Bottom