Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

The in stock sku's are decreasing every day. My amex card is going to melt when all the charges finally hit 😂
I think this is an indication of just how bad the situation has become. During the previous panics, I just didn’t see the CMP getting hit as hard as they are now. The hoops you had to jump through combined with their 2000 round per caliber limit seemed to be enough of a barrier that people just didn’t resort to them unless they were already registered because they'd bought an M1 from them. Now folks are signing up just to buy ammo. It’s just crazy.

They don’t ship to MA but thought I’d share anyway as 40 cpr 45 ammo is a good deal. It’s remanufactured ammo which means mixed headstamp brass but the company makes good quality ammo. Just look at their reviews.
Anyway they’re posting some 45 at 2 pm EST tomorrow. Looks like the limit is 5 boxes.
View attachment 441367
Anyone able to buy this the other day? Just curious.

I wonder if TSUSA holds back stock on a given day so that they can spread it out a little, and not go whole days with nothing new listed at all.

I wonder if TSUSA holds back stock on a given day so that they can spread it out a little, and not go whole days with nothing new listed at all.
They might but I dont think it would be to spread it out so more availability more frequently. I can imagine they would do it so that their shipping department can keep up although they are so stinking fast maybe it doesnt matter?

So what, they're not even doing notifications anymore? I haven't gotten anything about 9mm or .45

If you look at the recent stuff I mean I can vouch for the 9mm Winchester 200 round packs literally I was refreshing the 9mm screen and it popped in and it was 1 box of 200 so it doesnt necessarily mean they got in a ton and it sold.

I see sometimes stuff that just pops up because they find random left over ammunition and list tiny quantities and it still pops up on the recent pages. Not everything but some stuff so the recent doesnt mean a ton of stuff sold and no one saw it.

They probably don't have much choice, i bet whatever their warehouse is, it's probably been mostly empty since march. Pallets probably come in X times a week but not a ton. I bet they don't even hit 30% capacity.....

9mm available now - be quick
they altered something of the login process - the saved email/username is not getting pre-populated anymore. a password field did - but the username refused to.
by the time it took to re-type and re-click at saved passwords - too late.
but, ok.

Back
Top Bottom