Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

If you're in need I'll split the case I grabbed this morning with you. If you want to wait a few months and come back for it (and I have it, which I expect I will) the offer still stands.
Thanks new guy, I appreciate you. I’m going to have to hold off for now so don’t feel reserved about training with it. The perks of the OO buck is that I can shoot it indoors at my go-to range and train there, it’s not necessarily that I need it for hunting or anything entirely critical. I still have a box of Estate buckshot that I’ve been sitting on, and a bunch of slugs (about 100, forget which manufacturer) which I cannot shoot inside but nonetheless am holding onto. So I’m not entirely hurting for shotgun ammo.

This just in, super slow day for TSUSA.

Hah, rhymes.

Of course it's my day off. I had speed reload skills whilst doing homework on the couch for an overwhelming majority of the day.
Nuthin...

I don't think anything other than some rando calibers and Rio shotgun loads went up all freaking day.

I'm in, Unless that favor includes. A shovel ,heavy suitcase and GPS coordinates. Or asked to deliver a package cross country with no question of contents. 😂
The favor is to serve as a cologne model for @Roland Deschain for one week. He picks out a new scent, you dab it on, and he sniffs you. Then he gets to watch you rinse off so the scents don't get crossed.

After waiting patiently for the Rio buckshot...I missed it today. Some major car repairs though for the next month or two so I wouldn’t be able to move on it. Sad.

I bought two on a whim. Ones got your name on it if still in need, especially if you happen to be down near the cape.

Larry’s has lead 38 special ppu .70/round
I bought PPU .38 Spl. one time to try it out. After one box, my DW .357 looked like I had been rolling it in the fireplace. As did my hands.

In a variant of "Hey, I wouldn't **** her using your ****", I wouldn't shoot those using your gun. ;)

On a side note, that's .38 S&W available at the moment.

I bought PPU .38 Spl. one time to try it out. After one box, my DW .357 looked like I had been rolling it in the fireplace. As did my hands.

In a variant of "Hey, I wouldn't **** her using your ****", I wouldn't shoot those using your gun. ;)

That is surprising since PPU is generally high quality for the price. They make a number of heavy target loads for 223 that (used to be) reasonably priced.

LOL! My bad chalk that up to the .38 spcl vs 38 super vs 38 S&W mistakes....

Back
Top Bottom