Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Wolf 308 cleared out fast. Their cpr was wrong (it said $0.55 but it's really $0.74 w/ prime).

Yeah, I noticed that. I’m still ok with it. The only other .308 I’ve seen anywhere is $1+ if there’s any in stock at all. This isn’t getting better any time soon. I had to convince the wife a little when I went back for another 200. It’ll hold its value and if it goes down, there’s more available and I won’t care. People want to trade for ammo at this point, not cash.

This is driving me nuts. As an example, I did a quick inventory of 9mm that I have, saw that I have 800 rounds or so, and thought, OK, I'm good for a while.

Good for a while? Three years ago I was running through 200 rounds or so a week shooting at lunch. Now I look at 800 and think "I'm OK". :mad:

This is driving me nuts. As an example, I did a quick inventory of 9mm that I have, saw that I have 800 rounds or so, and thought, OK, I'm good for a while.

Good for a while? Three years ago I was running through 200 rounds or so a week shooting at lunch. Now I look at 800 and think "I'm OK". :mad:
it all sucks. a gunbroker vendor i used to buy from got just restocked - his prices always reflect of what the current market is.

1610733806378.png

Damn! I need some 7.62x39, i’m always just a hair late. Looks like I will need to hit various shops and collect my limit.

What happened to the prime early bird specials?

That was funky with the 7.62x39 price flip-flop this morning. It had me checking my prime renewal date. It's almost like somebody is watching...

Wolf OO Buck came and went...

Data Box said: "$1.10 per round on $15.18 per 10-rd box"

Which is clearly $1.52 per round... before tax

Paid .64 cpr in July 2020...

edit: went from 25K to 22K available in an hour and a half. No bots there..yet.

Last edited:
i just exchanged emails with targetsports - they are looking at it. bots.

They must know this is happening. It's not rocket science figuring that out.

What they should be concerned about is losing all the folks that pay them $99/year for membership because it's virtually impossible to buy any ammo. If they keep catering to the bots they'll lose their wide customer base.

They should limit orders so that a wider swath of the membership can acquire ammo.

What they should be concerned about is losing all the folks that pay them $99/year for membership because it's virtually impossible to buy any ammo. If they keep catering to the bots they'll lose their wide customer base.

They should limit orders so that a wider swath of the membership can acquire ammo.
I'd be interested in seeing who is behind these bots...

Agreed. I barely even get the texts alerts, even if I do its way to late to attempt to purchase anything. Kinda making the 100 bucks seem pointless.

Agreed. I barely even get the texts alerts, even if I do its way to late to attempt to purchase anything. Kinda making the 100 bucks seem pointless.
again - bitching here ain't gonna help. use your account login and send them the message. may be if enough people will demand that $100 back they will finally put a captcha into a checkout web page to prevent bots from ordering.

again - bitching here ain't gonna help. use your account login and send them the message. may be if enough people will demand that $100 back they will finally put a captcha into a checkout web page to prevent bots from ordering.
I’m gonna send a nicely worded email this weekend. Thanks again for the suggestion,

edit: went from 25K to 22K available in an hour and a half. No bots there..yet.
you better stop posting that link if you want to be able to buy there again. it is a good place.
0.70cpr for a steel tula is where the market now is, so, it is not flying away too fast. at 60cpr it would be already gone.

Back
Top Bottom