• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

DOes anyone else have an issue with the new layout?
My IPad goes full we-tod mode when i click on anything And just shows three vertical bars with no product...

It’s probably me.
Safari on my MacBook Pro does not like the new site. I have to use Chrome or Firefox.

Nope, can’t do it. Just had an internal debate about cheaper calibers and new guns. Decided I need to follow through with a .22 lever or wheel gun if I’m serious about shooting on the cheap.

Nope, can’t do it. Just had an internal debate about cheaper calibers and new guns. Decided I need to follow through with a .22 lever or wheel gun if I’m serious about shooting on the cheap.
Yeah that's what I'm probably going to do. Cut back a tad on centerfire calibers and use more 22lr

No other Russian offerings as of yet. Sorry, still stuck at home from the Covid. feel fine, going to work Monday, just nothing to do until then except check NES and TSUSA. I also need to soak some cosmo slathered CETME mags in kerosene, been avoiding that.

.60c is a good price - even better if you have prime.

I did it. It won’t go bad and I’ve been waiting for it. Now I’ll have a variety of bullet weights to play with.
I also wasn’t joking about the lanyards, even pulling them out and updating the cart, they show up in the next screen. I’m going to have at least 3 lanyards!

Wolf 308 cleared out fast. Their cpr was wrong (it said $0.55 but it's really $0.74 w/ prime).
according to ammoseek today`s prices on 9mm went to 70-75c from 65c i saw yesterday. so i think it is safe to deduce that it is not gonna improve soon. anyway, i am ok now on all what i need - will get a shipment of a 500rds today, and it gonna be all for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom