• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I think I have a CMP number from a Garand shoot awhile ago.
That is most likely not a usable account number for the e-Store.
My suggestion, for what it's worth, is to Join the CMP e-Store and open an account. It's free, and may be quite a resource in these uncertain times...

~Enbloc

That is most likely not a usable account number for the e-Store.
My suggestion, for what it's worth, is to Join the CMP e-Store and open an account. It's free, and may be quite a resource in these uncertain times...

~Enbloc
I just joined GOAL, I’m about to finish paying the invoice after dinner with my folks. Then by this weekend I should be clear to order after linking the account with the CMP.

Let's just all take a minute to reminisce on the ammo prices and availability (with pictures) .... back in December of 2019:

:)
Every once in a while Ill scroll through my order history at TS just to torture myself.

Can't let you guys get it all!! I'm in too lol
Better late than never. CMP does limit you to 2000 rounds per caliber per year. If you would have joined in December when I sent out my reminder (not to blow my own horn), you could have gotten 2000 rounds for 2020 and still be eligible for another 2000 rounds per caliber for 2021. You kids just never listen.🥸

Better late than never. CMP does limit you to 2000 rounds per caliber per year. If you would have joined in December when I sent out my reminder (not to blow my own horn), you could have gotten 2000 rounds for 2020 and still be eligible for another 2000 rounds per caliber for 2021. You kids just never listen.🥸
Yes I did see your post about it. Had too much going on, and didn't realize they had multiple calibers. I don't have a Garand....yet....

That being said thankyou to everyone for getting me off my ass lol.

Email with LTC and Goal membership sent :)

Now....I don't see any 30 06? Am I just missing it or are they out at the moment? I see the ammo page.....

Yes I did see your post about it. Had too much going on, and didn't realize they had multiple calibers. I don't have a Garand....yet....

That being said thankyou to everyone for getting me off my ass lol.

Email with LTC and Goal membership sent :)

Now....I don't see any 30 06? Am I just missing it or are they out at the moment? I see the ammo page.....
Yup, looks like they are out. Beginning of the year always is a crunch time for the CMP and their .30-06 ammo. Since the limit resets at the start of the calendar year all the regular Garand shooters order up their years supply first thing. Be patient, Garands and .30-06 are their primary products. They get their ammo direct from Creedmoor Sports, a manufacturer closely associated with the CMP and the .30-06 usually restocks fairly quickly, even with the current ammo shortage.

DOes anyone else have an issue with the new layout?
My IPad goes full we-tod mode when i click on anything And just shows three vertical bars with no product...

It’s probably me.

Back
Top Bottom