Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I'm due in March for a re-up of PRIME. I will not renew unless they curtail the autobots...

I don't mind losing my cart to a fellow-shooter: but a digital parasite that neither loves guns nor ammo...? FOAD

Just sent this to Customer Service...

Dear TSUSA Sales Department, I will more than likely discontinue my PRIME membership account when it comes due for renewal. While I do love shopping at TSUSA, and you have always been an excellent company, it is next to impossible to beat out the purchasing 'bots' that have now taken over the ordering process and no longer allow regular customers the opportunity to purchase ammo for personal use and not for Commercial reselling, which these bots are most likely employed for. Just remember, when things get back to normal and the Commercial sellers again have access to ammo from their bulk vendors and no longer need the services of TSUSA, the regular Sportsmen who lost time after time to their bots, will be gone too. I'll be one of them...
Regards, Enbloc

Last edited:
For free staters.
Red Army Standard 7.62x39 122grn FMJ Ammunition 20rd box - AimSurplus, Llc.

That seems like a really good price on brass cased PPU x39:
PPU 7.62x39 MilSpec Brass Case 123gr FMJ 840rd Case - AimSurplus, Llc.

I can't even checkout to see what the shipping cost would be. So frustrating.
I thought AIM shipped to MA? A couple months ago I was about to pull the trigger on ammo until I found a better price and shipping quote popped up, all I had to do was confirm the order. I just tried to buy from there now and they only give an option to pick up in Ohio.

I'm due in March for a re-up of PRIME. I will not renew unless they curtail the autobots...

I don't mind losing my cart to a fellow-shooter: but a digital parasite that neither loves guns nor ammo...? FOAD

Nice man, yea I'm of the same feelings right now. I want to renew my prime membership but what's the point if they are allowing this shit to go on.

Last edited:
This cat lmao. Notice how at the 3min mark he starts living in the past claiming you can still get 22lr from TS for .04 cpr. Posted 5 days ago. My guess is he hasn’t been shooting since before March 2020.

View: https://youtu.be/loNmMOOWQ_w

I watched this yesterday and I’m pretty sure I have whiplash from shaking my head as much as I did.
I want some of his $13 for 50/rds. 9mm!!

Nice try. But I do not see how TS can defeat the bots. Even with a captcha any bot owner is ahead of you in the game. Just because of the unfair advantage of early start. That's how capitalism works, whenever you see an arbitrage opportunity, you are going to see a bunch of folks lined up to make money from it. As long as TS sells ammo at almost 50% discount to GunBrokers prices, it creates almost 100% profit margin opportunity.

Nice try. But I do not see how TS can defeat the bots. Even with a captcha any bot owner is ahead of you in the game. Just because of the unfair advantage of early start. That's how capitalism works, whenever you see an arbitrage opportunity, you are going to see a bunch of folks lined up to make money from it. As long as TS sells ammo at almost 50% discount to GunBrokers prices, it creates almost 100% profit margin opportunity.
Limit case purchases of ammunition to (2) per transaction and then add a 24-hour wait for next purchase.
That'll slow 'em down...

But it's their company and can do what they want... So can I.

I created an account with the e-store but I couldn’t figure out how to link it with my GOAL account I’m going to try again tomorrow.
You don't link. Just take a pic of your goal membership card and your LTC and email it to them. I threw my MA license in the picture for good measure.

[email protected]

Sent it at 8:30pm yesterday was approved at 4pm today.

You don't link. Just take a pic of your goal membership card and your LTC and email it to them. I threw my MA license in the picture for good measure.

[email protected]

Sent it at 8:30pm yesterday was approved at 4pm today.
Did you receive your card in the mail or was it digital? I probably have to wait for that I only joined GOAL just yesterday

Did you receive your card in the mail or was it digital? I probably have to wait for that I only joined GOAL just yesterday

I went digital only, so they never sent me a card, but they also don’t have to waste paper and postage on what can be easily e-mailed. I have to access my account and they provide a printable “card”. I have to do it for proof for my club yearly.
Now, CMP is what I need to look in to. I still need a garand.

Back
Top Bottom