• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I got my shipping notice already. Thanks again for this. Another buttload of .22LR for the stash. (At $.07/rd. Boo-yah.)
Awesome. Glad I could help!

I checked my order status and it says verifying address. I emailed them and they said it’s processing and if there are any issues they will contact me. We shall see.

Already sold out. They took 4 boxes out of my cart as I was trying to checkout.
That's kind of shady imo.

That's ridiculous. People leave things in their carts constantly. If you haven't paid for it, it's not yours, and it's hardly shady for them to accept the money of a customer who paid before you could finish the checkout process.

That's ridiculous. People leave things in their carts constantly. If you haven't paid for it, it's not yours, and it's hardly shady for them to accept the money of a customer who paid before you could finish the checkout process.
Most of the time when you have an in demand item they protect it in your cart for a specific amount of time (usually a couple minutes max) so you can get out your wallet, enter cc details and shipping, etc.
Anytime I've bought a "drop" they protect carts temporarily. Hyped shoes, computer parts, game consoles, etc. Part of it is to prevent bots from sniping the actual people buying.

It said 99 in stock. I hit add to cart, it forced me to make an account, and then I had an empty cart and it was sold out. I'm not mad, it's just not what I'm used to. I just need to be faster, the link was in here for almost a half hour before I clicked and I'm sure there was stock for close to an hour.

Most of the time when you have an in demand item they protect it in your cart for a specific amount of time (usually a couple minutes max) so you can get out your wallet, enter cc details and shipping, etc.
Anytime I've bought a "drop" they protect carts temporarily. Hyped shoes, computer parts, game consoles, etc. Part of it is to prevent bots from sniping the actual people buying.

It said 99 in stock. I hit add to cart, it forced me to make an account, and then I had an empty cart and it was sold out. I'm not mad, it's just not what I'm used to. I just need to be faster, the link was in here for almost a half hour before I clicked and I'm sure there was stock for close to an hour.

Yeah, if you had to take the time to make an account it most will likely will be gone by check out. Also, if you’re not a Prime member and you were able to put it in your cart it means you were at the very tail end of the supply already since they provide members with a period to order before they allow everyone else to (Prime membership is not the same as establishing an account w them). Heck, I’m a Prime member and I have had things disappear on me before I was able to check out.

Last edited:
.50 for 9mm, hard pass.

I feel the same way but people are grabbing it up. A person I know is buying lots of 1k anytime her can get it, various calibers, and selling 2/3 to 3/4 of it for the same price he paid and keeping the rest. The price elasticity of ammo would be a good study for a PhD student.

I feel the same way but people are grabbing it up. A person I know is buying lots of 1k anytime her can get it, various calibers, and selling 2/3 to 3/4 of it for the same price he paid and keeping the rest. The price elasticity of ammo would be a good study for a PhD student.

It’s opportunistic price gougers. Happens every time hysteria shows up.

You're not supposed to tell us you tried to buy it at that price. You gotta be cool and say "I don't pay over .21 cents a round, you guys are fools!" like you got a secret source or put 10 cases away a year ago. Then you gotta tell people to "Ignore the list, buy what you want, I pay $400 for new Glocks, you just gotta know where to look."
Been in MA over 8 years now but it still kills me when I see people selling used Glocks for $800 around here... I’ve been in the market for a model 29 and 40... but just can’t get my mind around the inflated MA prices... Maybe the CA pistol roster law will get overturned and MA will follow...

It’s opportunistic price gougers. Happens every time hysteria shows up.
It’s just my opinion, but this is more than hysteria. This is a shift that will raise the baseline ‘normal’ prices. In the past, the pullbacks were always around the past normal level. This time I think the pullback level will be much higher than the past.

It’s just my opinion, but this is more than hysteria. This is a shift that will raise the baseline ‘normal’ prices. In the past, the pullbacks were always around the past normal level. This time I think the pullback level will be much higher than the past.

Yep, 25-30 cpr 9mm will be the new low price IMHO

That is very possible as this is multiples worse than Sandy Hook panic. But, over time if it is clear that demand is permanently higher, I’d expect manufacturers will invest in increasing their production.

Christ, that up $4 from last week.
i used that seller before, he is OK and ships to MA - but - all prices went way up this week as he restocked.
9mm he sells now for $.55pr. was $.35pr a week before. not sure if it is worth it. i got some .223 as i was all out, but, it is pricey. my FFL has .223 that are domestic made, better quality, but, at $.70pr and you can only get 5 20rd boxes at a time.

Just wait til the Fed floats inflation at 2% and above. It’s not the products costing more. It’s your dollars losing value coupled with great uncertainty. I wish this was like the ‘08 crash but it is far far worse and will take time to mature. That being said I got a case of Brown Bear x39 for .36 cpr from our special dealer which price is still ok for me.

Just wait til the Fed floats inflation at 2% and above. It’s not the products costing more. It’s your dollars losing value coupled with great uncertainty. I wish this was like the ‘08 crash but it is far far worse and will take time to mature. That being said I got a case of Brown Bear x39 for .36 cpr from our special dealer which price is still ok for me.
It still amazes me that x39 prices (and availability for the most part) hasn’t really been affected too badly.

Some call it price gouging, some call it free market. Both mean the same thing. Someone will always think the price is too high while others will pay the price. It’s not just an ammo thing.
Folks I was talking to this past summer thought I was nuts paying ~.36¢ per pew for 9mm(mid July), now they're wishing they jumped on it when it was available and asking if they can buy some since they've only been able to score a box or two here and there. I only started using TSUSA at the end of April and purchased by the case as often as I could before it sold out, so over a few months I was able to amass a good amount(IMO at least).

A happy side effect is I accumulated a shit ton of points on my credit cards. [laugh]

It still amazes me that x39 prices (and availability for the most part) hasn’t really been affected too badly.

Yep, its the one caliber I still shoot and don't have to check my wallet after...
4 mags with AK (30 cpr) = $36
4 mags with AR (70 cpr) = $84

If I include my 9mm usage I'm pushing car payment levels [crying]

Back
Top Bottom