Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I unfortunately just purchased prime in July... .22LR is the only caliber I have more than the recommended 4,000 rounds of though. 😂
Think I’ll save my $90 and put it towards something else.

I got my membership around the same time (had been contemplating it for a year or two). I'll re-evaluate where things are next year and decide then if I'm going to renew or not. with ammo prices what they are, the 10% discount adds up as does the ability to get free shipping on the smaller orders.

I got my membership around the same time (had been contemplating it for a year or two). I'll re-evaluate where things are next year and decide then if I'm going to renew or not. with ammo prices what they are, the 10% discount adds up as does the ability to get free shipping on the smaller orders.

Yeah, I made it pay for itself in the first month when there was still a semblance of supply and considerably lower prices. Prime meant I could grab a case of buckshot without stopping to look for anything else and then buy a few bricks of .22 when it became available a few hours later.
I did 10 orders in 30 days totaling almost.. dear god, don’t tell my wife 😧 $1,200. That’s a lot of credit card debt for my poor arse. Prices were half what they are now back then so I’m gunna call it well played.
I haven’t ordered anything since August and the only other ammo I’ve purchased came via the ammo prince himself.

Edit- with that said, I paid half of what they’re asking for Aguila Supermax back in July, 1k delivered for $46. Glad I didn’t pull the trigger. Still kinda sad though 😔

Last edited:

$0.09/rd w/ Prime

$0.10 with tax... but still worth it given that I've switched most of my training to .22

Don’t bother with the Walmarts in and around Worcester like West Boylston, Millbury, and Leicester. Those are picked clean like a carcass on Rt.66. Millbury did have 12g 6 shot and several brands of 6.5cr but that was it.

I think I'll leave a comment about becoming a green member an NES on my next scheduled review... [smile]

Wow, $0.11 a round for Federal bulk .22 LR

I use this ammo to demonstrate malfunctions and for revolvers. Unless they've changed the recipe, half of my .22's don't like it.

I use this ammo to demonstrate malfunctions and for revolvers. Unless they've changed the recipe, half of my .22's don't like it.

What in god's name do you own for 22's??? Every Ruger I own has no problem with it and my 22 conversion AR upper loves it. Yes, it probably has about 1-2% failures but normally the price is in line for that. Certainly better than Remington Golden Bullet and other budget .22 LR in my experience.

What in god's name do you own for 22's??? Every Ruger I own has no problem with it and my 22 conversion AR upper loves it. Yes, it probably has about 1-2% failures but normally the price is in line for that. Certainly better than Remington Golden Bullet and other budget .22 LR in my experience.

Too Funny.. My Rugers hate it but have no problem with the remington gold.. :) My 15-22 Smith does not like it at all.

Wow, $0.11 a round for Federal bulk .22 LR
Yeah that's a crazy price. I've run about 3 bricks of that so far in my Nordic Components 22 SBR. So far I've had about 3 fail to fire but they all went bang after a second strike.

The problem with Bulk 22 is lot variations. One guy could be sitting on 10,000 rounds of golden bullet that is great. The other guy has 10K of it that is doing the "pow, pow BANG, pop, pop BANG, dud, dud, pow" thing.... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom