Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

So, does Walmart still sell ammo ? I was under the impression they were out cuz ammo is evil but based on posts here seems like they still sell some things ?

Lots of making ammo, not a lot of buying ammo....but i wouldn't mind increasing my 22 plinking stash.
They do. 22lr and the rest is shotgun and various rifle calibers like 308, 6.5CM, 30-30, 270, 30-06 etc. (except the extra killy 5.56/.223, 300 blackout, 7.62x39).

I feel like Charlie Brown with the football. Literally inside a minute of getting the email and it is already gone. Clearly there is a delay in the email somewhere or it never existed, either way, I still get the notices but have largely given up checking on them.
I have to believe that at this point some folks into reselling ammo have bots setup to monitor the TS web site and automatically order when any of the more widely demanded ammo shows up. They aren’t even waiting for a notification. As far as I can see, TS doesn’t use any sort of CAPTCHA to make sure it’s actually a person placing the order. They may have some sort of bot mitigation on their site, but if they don’t there is no way you can compete with an automated buyer.

Definitely a good time to be a 40 cal owner...I just noticed a company has cases of 180 gr JHP reloads for $292 shipped. Under $15 per box to your door is pretty damn good. Literally half the price of 9mm. JFC.
Granted it will take several weeks for them to ship your order though.

Dick's Sports has American Eagle .44 magnum in stock in Nashua. $45.95 and no tax.

Definitely a good time to be a 40 cal owner...I just noticed a company has cases of 180 gr JHP reloads for $292 shipped. Under $15 per box to your door is pretty damn good. Literally half the price of 9mm. JFC.
Granted it will take several weeks for them to ship your order though.

I have a case or 2 of it. Shoots great from all my platforms.

Thought you might have a sense of humor, guess not. Sorry
Ah I got ya now, you have to throw a winky eye or smiley face emoji in there. Sometimes sarcasm gets lost in written text. Or it could be I'm just a grumpy f*** today.,😉

Damn it... and I had always thought it was because they were small handed, limp wristed, wussies that couldn’t handle a 10mm... learn something new everyday!
That's close: but...

.40 S&W is for the guy that gets the girl.
10mm is for the guy that has a strong right hand from self-gratification...

Last edited:
Stopped into Bass Pro Foxboro this morning. They had 500 rounds of Herter's in 9mm 115 gr for $109 + tax. I bought two boxes.
I glossed over that, I shouldn’t have but I already stacked 9mm and was more intrigued in the 44 magnum and 45 ACP. I signed up for a bass pro credit card I should have just gone all out. But today was still a win in my book.

Back
Top Bottom