• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just saw the Scorpio vendor has 1k round cases of Fiocchi 9mm in stock for $425 plus shipping. Ouch.

I put it in my cart, thought about it, and held off. Especially while I can shoot 40SW for less.

Who knows. Come December it might look like a good deal.

I put it in my cart, thought about it, and held off. Especially while I can shoot 40SW for less.

Who knows. Come December it might look like a good deal.
I’m apt to think it’ll be a December to remember.....when 9mm was less than $.55 cpr.

I’m apt to think it’ll be a December to remember.....when 9mm was less than $.55 cpr.
Ha just went to hit submit and OOS
God damn. I honestly feel bad for new shooters. This is insane. I think I’d probably get a 22 instead with these prices. Or maybe get a 40 or 45 as that ammo is significantly cheaper.

Everyone needs to realize not just the uncertainty of current events but also market forces. Commodities will rise in dollar value over the next 5 years to levels you will be very uncomfortable with. This is not Obama 2.0 or Sandy Hook. This is fiat emergency.

Things will stabilize to 1/2 retard by the spring I bet. I said this here already but I don't think sub $200 cases will occur for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom