Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Roughshod handling by UPS has caused the broken boxes for me. One of my shipments of RAS .223 was in pieces. It took awhile for the UPS guy to gather up the bricks from the floor of the truck. As he brought it to me I said kindly stick around so I can count and check the condition, lol.

Roughshod handling by UPS has caused the broken boxes for me. One of my shipments of RAS .223 was in pieces. It took awhile for the UPS guy to gather up the bricks from the floor of the truck. As he brought it to me I said kindly stick around so I can count and check the condition, lol.

I thought their (TSUSA) price for shipping insurance was very reasonable and I always paid it.

Did others?

🐯

Here is the thing. The two boxes i got opened were in excellent condition. It clearly was purposefully opened.

two out of my last three shipments from Target have come with the box open. Not from lack of tape, definetely looks like its been purposefully opened. Anyone else run into this?
Nope, but if the driver ever looked to see what TSUSA is I'm guessing he'd be a little hesitant about opening them given the amount of boxes he's dropped off over the ~4 months. [laugh]

two out of my last three shipments from Target have come with the box open. Not from lack of tape, definetely looks like its been purposefully opened. Anyone else run into this?
I tend to find the end sections of tape are torn, but the main 'spine' of tape (that holds the two long flaps shut are un-touched.
I figure diagonal-loads on the box corners tear this 'weakest link' easily...

giphy.gif

.22 is up, federal and CCI

All the 1000 round boxes in my post above are gone already. It was 99+ when I got the alert, now it's all gone. So they sold at least 100,000 rounds in about 10 minutes. Crazy.

At 70cpr. Must be the weekend shopper effect-new folk, casual owners-numbers of which are rapidly climbing. Not the usual gun nuts/addicts scouring the net for ammo when they should be working M-F!
Unfortunately the sustained demand + lagging effect (LTCs take time to issue, slow adopters) does not portend well for prices at all.

Last edited:
.22 is up, federal and CCI

Price per round is off (again) for the CCI quiet. 500 rounds X 0.06 cpr is $30 not $55

At 70cpr. Must be the weekend shopper effect-new folk, casual owners-numbers of which are rapidly climbing. Not the usual gun nuts/addicts scouring the net for ammo when they should be working M-F!
Unfortunately the sustained demand + lagging effect (LTCs take time to issue, slow adopters) does not portend well for prices at all.

I also think some of these come up on Saturday because they’re assuming a lot of people got paid the day before and they can capture those dollars early.

Back
Top Bottom