• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

They do have:

Barnaul 7.62x39mm Ammo 123 Grain FMJ Point Steel Case $275.54/1000
Barnaul 7.62x39mm Ammo 123 Grain Hollow Point Steel Lacquered Case $275.54/1000

Snagged a case and a brick of Speer Lawman LE 00 Buck.
Virtual Twin to the Federal 00 Buck w/ Flight Control. Slightly better price, and more importantly... In Stock. (was)

Lawman Buckshot also features copper-plated shot and recoil reduction that, when combined with the FliteControl wad, result in the most dependable and predictable pattern performance available
1599838956113.png

If you have a gun and no ammo you’re going to buy whatever you can find at whatever price you can stomach. Lots of folks out there aren’t buying thousands of rounds, and many don’t have personal experience to judge these prices by. And some folks just don’t mind spending 20 cents more per round than they might have 6 months ago.

If you have a gun and no ammo you’re going to buy whatever you can find at whatever price you can stomach. Lots of folks out there aren’t buying thousands of rounds, and many don’t have personal experience to judge these prices by. And some folks just don’t mind spending 20 cents more per round than they might have 6 months ago.

I’m fortunately in the boat where I bought plenty of handgun ammo for what I have, plenty of 22lr and when I started seeing it go up I started on 5.56 too late, my only fear is the upward trend isn’t going to end anytime soon...

Luckily I have enough to be comfortable for a while. Last ammo panic there were people all over the internet posting what they were stockpiling. I think theres even a thread on NES about it. I'm talking people saying they had 15k of 5.56, 55k of .22, 8k of .45 etc and they were still buying! At high pamic prices! Its unreal. Interestingly though the 9mm demand wasn't what it is now

I have what I feel is enough to keep training for awhile (probablya lot less than most of you). I have cash saved for when prices reach what I'm willing to pay and I'll start buying in bulk again.

$515 for a case of 9mm seems crazy, hopefully there's not a day where that looks cheap

Yep. Local shops will pay that and sell it to turn a profit... to someone who just bought a new handgun.
No hate...
[smile]

Lol, no LGS is going to pay that much. Rather they will take whatever little ammo they get from distribution and hold it back for the people buying new
guns instead of putting it on the shelf. Pretty much every shop does this.

Back
Top Bottom