Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just saw this, can't believe there's still 47 cases in stock 3 hours later.

I wouldn’t drop 11 cpr for 36 grain ammo. Maybe for 40 grain. Then again I went FR on 22lr ammo purchases in 2017-2018 when was dirt cheap so im intentionally staying out of this market to let others get the ammo they need. I may use this as an opportunity to convince myself back into 17hmr. That Damn 93R17 shot so well and I stupidly sold it years ago.

I wouldn’t drop 11 cpr for 36 grain ammo. Maybe for 40 grain. Then again I went FR on 22lr ammo purchases in 2017-2018 when was dirt cheap so im intentionally staying out of this market to let others get the ammo they need. I may use this as an opportunity to convince myself back into 17hmr. That Damn 93R17 shot so well and I stupidly sold it years ago.
I've only ever gone over the .10¢ mark once and that was for a brick of Green Tag @.13¢ for shits and giggles, otherwise I'm more than fine when it comes to .22lr as well.

Just saw this, can't believe there's still 47 cases in stock 3 hours later.

Here's the question I have. My last order took about 2 weeks for me to receive. It was more or less right around the height of availability, but high sales. Now that NOTHING Is available and they have nothing in stock. Should I receive my order sooner?

Here's the question I have. My last order took about 2 weeks for me to receive. It was more or less right around the height of availability, but high sales. Now that NOTHING Is available and they have nothing in stock. Should I receive my order sooner?

I've gotten cases delivered the next day, and oddball singles taking up to two weeks. My last order of oddball stuff showed up in two days, last week.

It’s growing @andrew1220
View attachment 389421

I am not below collecting range brass just in case.
I started sorting the brass I brought up to NH. I still have 6 5-gal buckets full of brass down in MA, most of it once-fired by me over many years. I plan on sorting that and offering it up for sale here, but if it doesn't move I'll just sell it for scrap before I call the movers in MA.

Aside from when it was taking 2-4 weeks to ship most of my orders have come within 2-3 days, my last one came the next day(although that order was placed ~2:30 a.m.).

Aside from when it was taking 2-4 weeks to ship most of my orders have come within 2-3 days, my last one came the next day(although that order was placed ~2:30 a.m.).

I've mentioned this here before, but I seriously believe all of my orders were delivered quicker than they were prior to all hell breaking loose.

Back
Top Bottom